Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I hope the Giants are paying attention to this.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I hope the Giants are paying attention to this.

    It's clear the Cowboys are going to try and pound the football on the ground.

    Get that line shored up for Week 1

  • #2
    Originally posted by drewz View Post
    It's clear the Cowboys are going to try and pound the football on the ground.

    Get that line shored up for Week 1
    It's the first preseason game of the year, Romo isn't playing at all. You already know the Cowboy's game plan for opening night from this? lol, ridiculous.

    Comment


    • #3
      Lol
      Football has been very, very good to us.
      After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
      But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

      # of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

      1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
      2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
      3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
      4-New York Giants!!!
      5-NE
      Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

      ***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

      Comment


      • #4
        Eh, I wouldn't look too much into this game. Maybe the last two preseason games or so..
        Mood: WOOF!

        Comment


        • #5
          Granted, Callahan does like to pound the rock, but to draw any conclusions from the first preseason game in which your starting QB isn't even playing is a bit far fetched.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by imstilripped View Post
            It's the first preseason game of the year, Romo isn't playing at all. You already know the Cowboy's game plan for opening night from this? lol, ridiculous.
            Who said anything about knowing the gameplan?

            They've made it clear even beforehand that they were going to take the ball out of Romo's hand and run the football more. That's what you're seeing out there, even it is the first preseason game.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by drewz View Post
              Who said anything about knowing the gameplan?

              They've made it clear even beforehand that they were going to take the ball out of Romo's hand and run the football more. That's what you're seeing out there, even it is the first preseason game.
              Most teams will run first on us regardless since our run D was awful last year.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by drewz View Post
                Who said anything about knowing the gameplan?

                They've made it clear even beforehand that they were going to take the ball out of Romo's hand and run the football more. That's what you're seeing out there, even it is the first preseason game.
                They are "taking the ball out of Romo's hand" because Romo isnt playing this game.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by drewz View Post
                  Who said anything about knowing the gameplan?

                  They've made it clear even beforehand that they were going to take the ball out of Romo's hand and run the football more. That's what you're seeing out there, even it is the first preseason game.
                  And if they were planning on taking the ball of Romo's hands, then why are they giving him more input into the offense.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Drez View Post
                    And if they were planning on taking the ball of Romo's hands, then why are they giving him more input into the offense.
                    Or giving him a monster contract?
                    My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Dolphins are so bad that it is hard to judge the Cowgirls play. we got this!

                      rhomo was just interviewed, and the interviewer brought up losing at home to Giants, rhomo downplayed it big time!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I know it was preseason but Phillip Tanner and that rookie RB Randle did look pretty good. I've long thought Tanner was going to be a good RB and get a shot because of DeMarco Murray's inability to stay healthy, but obviously it is way too early to tell.

                        I'm just happy football is back.

                        Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I would think that they would be pounding the rock with Murray Tanner n company after watching the Giants all of last year... Not from this game alone. I expect them to pound us up the middle and test our DL and LBs all night. They now have 4 TEs on that roster who can block. The Cowboys season last year turned when Murray went down for a reason.
                          WE ALREADY HAVE A GREAT RUNNING BACK:

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            What did you guys think of Frederick? I thought he looked pretty good in the middle for the boys. He is already calling the plays as Collinsworth pointed out, very smart kid. I also thought Dion Jordan looked good. He definitely looks skinny though, and may have to add some pounds, but he is quick.
                            WE ALREADY HAVE A GREAT RUNNING BACK:

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
                              I would think that they would be pounding the rock with Murray Tanner n company after watching the Giants all of last year... Not from this game alone. I expect them to pound us up the middle and test our DL and LBs all night. They now have 4 TEs on that roster who can block. The Cowboys season last year turned when Murray went down for a reason.
                              +1

                              Gavin Escobar looked good blocking considering he's considered more of a receiving TE, as did Rosario in the passing game.

                              I like what we have built up at DT though so it should be a good matchup.

                              Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X