Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2013 NY YANKEES THREAD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    "Not winning playoff games since 2008!!!!"
    and juicing for the ones they did!! haha

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
      and juicing for the ones they did!! haha
      May I list the Yankees who were suspended recently?
      Or the list of Yankees who have admitted to using PED's? Didn't think so.

      Poor salesmanship De. (that's right..you lose that "Z" again for that one)
      Best to leave that topic alone.
      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
        I'm sorry Dez, but its time to pay the piper for the Yankees. After all the dumb signings, the Yanks are going to have to step back and rebuild.

        Might as well put a Ferris wheel and a merry go round out there in center field, because the Yankees just became a bona-fide circus with this Arod nonsense.
        The Yankees have just become the Jets...and they have no one to blame but themselves.
        that's some f'd up crap to write. The Jets? wow, even that's low for you MHS. But yes Cashman needs to be FIRED and take his dipstick skipper with him as he goes out the door


        NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

        Comment


        • #19
          good **** Brett, I hate the tigers too...


          NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

          Comment


          • #20
            I thought this was an 85 win team they might not even win that many. The future for this franchise is extremely bleak. its going to be 4 or 5 years before they can compete for World Series again. , I see absolutely no reason for optimism either. We have aging players that suck or cant get on the field at 3 infield spots. Cano is going to want 30 million over 8 years probably and that will screw us even more. We have not 1 outfielder thats worth a damn as Granderson is gone. Please tell me why this team, will be any good. I rather have the Mets roster right now. Im disgusted with the direction of this franchise. I can not believe they let it get this bad. How do u not try to get better or younger. They are in a 2 year holding pattern. I dont mind losing but actually rebuild with youth. If they were going to spend money they should of spent it on a 22 year older like Puig not garbage like Youkalis. i was pissed off about this season from the jump.There was no reason for excitement or optimism with this team. Being an old team that cant win is the worst thing u can be.I usually purchase a ticket package but I didnt even bother this year. I refuse to pay top dollar for this
            Last edited by Redeyejedi; 08-10-2013, 01:51 PM.

            Comment


            • #21
              at least nova is a beast.

              Comment


              • #22
                well I think we know that DET is the better team anyway. Buckle up my friends, the next few years will be a hell of a ride.


                NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

                Comment


                • #23
                  game today was crazy. mo blows the save and then gardner with the walk off HR. moments like that make baseball great.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                    May I list the Yankees who were suspended recently?
                    Or the list of Yankees who have admitted to using PED's? Didn't think so.

                    Poor salesmanship De. (that's right..you lose that "Z" again for that one)
                    Best to leave that topic alone.
                    Yeah, plenty of Yankee juicers, but dont go by the lists. You know very well there are plenty of Red Sox players juicing as well. Ortiz is so obvious it hurts my brain and really does make me think twice about watching baseball ever again.
                    Life is like a Giants game, you never know what you are going to get.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                      May I list the Yankees who were suspended recently?
                      Or the list of Yankees who have admitted to using PED's? Didn't think so.

                      Poor salesmanship De. (that's right..you lose that "Z" again for that one)
                      Best to leave that topic alone.
                      Weve had this discussion plenty of times MH.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by giantyankee1976 View Post
                        that's some f'd up crap to write. The Jets? wow, even that's low for you MHS. But yes Cashman needs to be FIRED and take his dipstick skipper with him as he goes out the door
                        The Arod thing IS a circus. You know exactly what I'm talking about.
                        They have a guy at 3rd base who the team has been lobbying to get a lifetime ban. All because its in their interest to dump a horrible contract that they agreed to. But in the meantime...there he is at 3rd. Nothing they can do about it.
                        The only reason they are having him in uniform is because the union would scream bloody murder if they didn't.


                        THAT...is some f'd up crap my friend.
                        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
                          Yeah, plenty of Yankee juicers, but dont go by the lists. You know very well there are plenty of Red Sox players juicing as well. Ortiz is so obvious it hurts my brain and really does make me think twice about watching baseball ever again.
                          Not my point.
                          I'm responding to a particular Yankee fan poster who wants to suggest that the Sox championships are tainted. Surely you see the hypocrisy in that.
                          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                            Not my point.
                            I'm responding to a particular Yankee fan poster who wants to suggest that the Sox championships are tainted. Surely you see the hypocrisy in that.
                            Yet here you are, suggesting that the 09 are tainted as well. Youre just as hypocritical by your own words.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                              Yet here you are, suggesting that the 09 are tainted as well. Youre just as hypocritical by your own words.
                              Actually no I'm not at all. I have no problem with the 09 Yankees championship.
                              I am merely pointing out your hypocrisy. Its rare that a Yankee fan is as delicate as you are Dez.
                              You probably need to let go of the "tainted championship" rap.........Glass houses and all.
                              Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                                Actually no I'm not at all. I have no problem with the 09 Yankees championship.
                                I am merely pointing out your hypocrisy. Its rare that a Yankee fan is as delicate as you are Dez.
                                You probably need to let go of the "tainted championship" rap.........Glass houses and all.
                                Which is what exactly? You come to a Yankees thread and post a red sox logo and start calling them a circus, so spare me the sportsmanship bs. Then you start going off on Arod when the Redsox have also had problems with players and PHDs, youre just in denial about it.
                                And I know you have been out of the loop as far as rooting for the yankees goes, but I can assure you that most yankee fans feel the same way I do about that subject.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X