Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2013 NY YANKEES THREAD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #91
    Originally posted by NYG- View Post
    Maybe not now, but you sure have in the past. All the Yankees are on PEDs and all the Sox are clean right?
    Huh?
    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

    Comment


    • #92
      Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
      Must have killed you to see the Sox organization and fans honoring Mo.

      Its called..."class".
      Class? Haha, didnt they show Mo's blown save on the dumpotron during it? Real classy...

      Congrats to you and your classy Red Sox who all have beards that touch the ground and look like child rapists, oh wait, thats only in Pedroia's DNA... My bad. Maybe that Sox class can shine through if Papi doesnt drop more F bombs in front of kids or smash any more phones during a ball game?? Or was that because he forgot he took too many dominican milkshakes that make Papi fail tests

      Maybe the Sox can win their first playoff game in 5 years or so... maybe not.

      Go (ANYONE BUT BOSTON TEAMS)! lol
      Last edited by TheAnalyst; 09-25-2013, 09:27 PM.
      Life is like a Giants game, you never know what you are going to get.

      Comment


      • #93
        Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
        Class? Haha, didnt they show Mo's blown save on the dumpotron during it? Real classy...

        Congrats to you and your classy Red Sox who all have beards that touch the ground and look like child rapists, oh wait, thats only in Pedroia's DNA... My bad. Maybe that Sox class can shine through if Papi doesnt drop more F bombs in front of kids or smash any more phones during a ball game?? Or was that because he forgot he took too many dominican milkshakes that make Papi fail tests

        Maybe the Sox can win their first playoff game in 5 years or so... maybe not.

        Go (ANYONE BUT BOSTON TEAMS)! lol
        Holy crap that's a lot of anger!!!!!!!

        Consider yourself hugged.
        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

        Comment


        • #94
          LMAO....MHS, you're a special kind of dude


          NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

          Comment


          • #95
            Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
            Holy crap that's a lot of anger!!!!!!!

            Consider yourself hugged.
            Not really. It was more a joke, kinda, but truthfully. lol

            Yeah, I hate Boston sports teams. They are so overly loved by the media it makes me sick. Red Sox, Pats, C's, B's whatever.... ESPN adores them because half their staff are diehard Bostonians and dont try to hide it. I guess I am just a true New Yorker.

            And I was very pissed off the Yankees got Youk, almost made me not want to care this year. I hated when they got Damon too. But Youk was the dumbest signing ever.

            Yanks are done for a long time. :-(
            Last edited by TheAnalyst; 09-26-2013, 08:56 AM.
            Life is like a Giants game, you never know what you are going to get.

            Comment


            • #96
              Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
              Not really. It was more a joke, kinda, but truthfully. lol

              Yeah, I hate Boston sports teams. They are so overly loved by the media it makes me sick. Red Sox, Pats, C's, B's whatever.... ESPN adores them because half their staff are diehard Bostonians and dont try to hide it. I guess I am just a true New Yorker.

              And I was very pissed off the Yankees got Youk, almost made me not want to care this year. I hated when they got Damon too. But Youk was the dumbest signing ever.

              Yanks are done for a long time. :-(
              Honestly...The Sox have been ignored by the media this year since they really have no stars. Just a grinding team this season. They have flown under the radar. Arod has gotten more attention than the Sox this season.
              Which is fine with me.
              Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

              Comment


              • #97
                Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                Honestly...The Sox have been ignored by the media this year since they really have no stars. Just a grinding team this season. They have flown under the radar. Arod has gotten more attention than the Sox this season.
                Which is fine with me.
                Arod always gets attention. He is like Tebow in that aspect. There is never enough coverage on him. But all of it has to be negative, of course. Personally, I always thought Arod was a ******, but I could stand it when he was juicing cause he was hitting 50 HRs a year. Maybe it is just because I watch a lot of ESPN, but the Red Sox are ALWAYS loved on that channel.
                Life is like a Giants game, you never know what you are going to get.

                Comment


                • #98
                  Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
                  Not really. It was more a joke, kinda, but truthfully. lol

                  Yeah, I hate Boston sports teams. They are so overly loved by the media it makes me sick. Red Sox, Pats, C's, B's whatever.... ESPN adores them because half their staff are diehard Bostonians and dont try to hide it. I guess I am just a true New Yorker.

                  And I was very pissed off the Yankees got Youk, almost made me not want to care this year. I hated when they got Damon too. But Youk was the dumbest signing ever.

                  Yanks are done for a long time. :-(

                  Youk was pure piss as a Yank....Johnny D I warmed up to and eventually liked a lot.


                  NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

                  Comment


                  • #99
                    I dont see how this franchise is going to be good again I really dont. We are so devoid of young talent. I dont understand how Cashman has a job

                    Comment


                    • Are farm system to put it nicely blows u can give me the names but when Gardner is the only guy u produce since 2008 I wont hold my breath. Im telling u guys we are heading for the 1980's again

                      Comment


                      • Honestly REJ, when Austin Jackson and Montero got dealt, when Joba was ruined going to the rotation, when Chien-Mang went down, seeing Aceves go to The Rivals, Phil Coke's departure, Hughes micro-meltdowns...

                        The Torre Teams were. for lack of a better description, essentially defensively favored, NL-type teams with "pop" sprinkled throughout the order.

                        Since he left, Cash has decided to go with a Lefty-heavy hitter style with crap in the Pen and so-so in the Rotation.

                        Brian has to go. period.


                        NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
                          I dont see how this franchise is going to be good again I really dont. We are so devoid of young talent. I dont understand how Cashman has a job
                          well you could always take some of the Jays youngsters.. we're gonna give them away for under achieving players anyways.

                          Comment


                          • I'm thinking Joe goes to the Cubbies...he's from the area, former Cub too.

                            plus the fan base here loves their loser-*** Cubs anyway. No pressure. He'll be like Sweet Lou Pinella all over again.


                            NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

                            Comment


                            • The Red Sox win the world series..... GREAT. Hey Moorehead, congrats, only 18 more to go.
                              Life is like a Giants game, you never know what you are going to get.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X