Just fire boone already

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just fire boone already

Its all over. I'm calling it now. George is rolling over in his grave.
    [SIGPIC]

This is what happens when you hire a person with no expierence

Comment

Originally posted by NYGiants 101387 View Post
      This is what happens when you hire a person with no expierence
      I feel like the yankees are turning into the cowboys. They just hired a "yes" man.
      [SIGPIC]

Comment

Not to pour salt in a wound. The Mets are now 9-1. Mickey Callaway is the 1st rookie Manager in MLB history to have only 1 loss in his first 10.
        Last edited by TEM; 04-10-2018, 10:49 PM.
        The Dallas Cowboys have now gone exactly One Third of their pathetic existence without a Super bowl appearance.

Comment

seriously, swapping Girardi for Boone was absurd

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluejeep8888 View Post
            Its all over. I'm calling it now. George is rolling over in his grave.
            Oh my God you Yankee fans crack me up. They have played 11 games for God' sake,
            Deny everything. Admit nothing. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Originally posted by TEM View Post
              Not to pour salt in a wound. The Mets are now 9-1. Mickey Callaway is the 1st rookie Manager in MLB history to to have only 1 loss in his first 10.
              Pouring salt in the wound is saying the Mets are 9-1 and the Red Sox are 9-1, both with rookie managers.

Comment

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post

Pouring salt in the wound is saying the Mets are 9-1 and the Red Sox are 9-1, both with rookie managers.
                Don't worry Those bats will wake up. The Yanks will still win over 90
                The Dallas Cowboys have now gone exactly One Third of their pathetic existence without a Super bowl appearance.

Comment

Don't worry Those bats will wake up. The Yanks will still win over 90
                  Lets hope they figure it out sooner rather than later. There is something missing.
                  Last edited by TheAnalyst; 04-12-2018, 06:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post

I'm beginning to not think they even have a winning record this season. There is something missing.
                    It is early. I would not panic until May. Believe me I am a Mets Fan, We know when to panic.

Comment

Can't really put this all on boone. Stanton strikes out a lot. This is not something that's new. They have guys like neil walker and tyler austin and some guy I've never heard of playing center field in their starting lineup. Sanchez looks like he's trying to hit one out every at bat. They leave runners on base constantly. This is not a very difficult offense to pitch to right now.

Comment

Girardi knew what makes players "tick" and how to motivate them ... say what you will, be he connected with the guys and they played hard for him. Even had his back when he messed up.

Boone, imo, doesn't know how to connect with the guys and manage players. they dont respect him, he hasnt "earned his stripes" (literally in this case). I cant say I was sad to see Girardi go because at the time I was expecting an upgrade. i was however disappointed they got a complete newbie like boone, with no "fire in his belly" as they say.

Comment

Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

Oh my God you Yankee fans crack me up. They have played 11 games for God' sake,
                          Of course it's an over exaggeration. But something is just missing with this team.
                          [SIGPIC]

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluejeep8888 View Post

Of course it's an over exaggeration. But something is just missing with this team.
                            It'll be the Sox and the Yanks all season. Probably decided by the last series in Boston at the end of September.

Having said that...the Stanton trade was incredibly stupid. He'll produce just fine, but another right handed bat is the last thing they needed.
                            Deny everything. Admit nothing. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Not to pour salt in a wound. The Mets are now 9-1. Mickey Callaway is the 1st rookie Manager in MLB history to have only 1 loss in his first 10.
                              Still Early, but I'm loving Callaway

Comment

Working...
                              X