Just fire boone already

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post

Seems like a good guy, just Nibbles too much. He isn't an ace. He is a nice 3 or 4 pitcher. I do think we have up too much, but 2 of the 3 were injured.

It would be nice to have Mateo right now though. I really liked him. He would be fun to watch. His speed is ridiculous.

Fowler is back healthy too. Looks legit in Oakland. I got a feeling he will be better than Clint Frazier.
    Gray is off to a great start tonight lol. I will be shocked if he makes it through 4 innings.
    [SIGPIC]

Comment

Gray is off tonight but this UMP is absolute disgrace and biased

Comment

Watch him pitch a perfect game vs yankees, 3 innings not a single base runner

Comment

Well gray is out after 3+ innings. 7 hits 6 runs and 2 walks. What a night.

one interesting note, kay and cone are talking about maybe getting gray a personal catcher (romine). Something about gray not working well with Sanchez.
          Last edited by bigbluejeep8888; 04-12-2018, 08:38 PM.
          [SIGPIC]

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluejeep8888 View Post
            Well gray is out after 3+ innings. 7 hits 6 runs and 2 walks. What a night.

one interesting note, kay and cone are talking about maybe getting gray a personal catcher (romine). Something about gray not working well with Sanchez.
            Not sure how he "works" with anyone but Sanchez may very well be the worst defensive catcher that has ever played.
            Who could work well with him. He's awful.
            Deny everything. Admit nothing. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

Not sure how he "works" with anyone but Sanchez may very well be the worst defensive catcher that has ever played.
              Who could work well with him. He's awful.
              Sanchez can't catch. I think the yankees would be an all around better team having Sanchez dh and catch once or twice a week and have romine behind the plate. I think romine is very underrated.
              [SIGPIC]

Comment

Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

It'll be the Sox and the Yanks all season. Probably decided by the last series in Boston at the end of September.

Having said that...the Stanton trade was incredibly stupid. He'll produce just fine, but another right handed bat is the last thing they needed.
                Yep what i've said all along especially with his and Judges size. What happens in a couple years when both can't play in the outfield. Plus you throw in Sanchez who has to DH, and the right handed bat it was very stupid and short sighted. Should of signed Harper next year perfect Left handed bat to split Judge and Sanchez.

1.Gardner CF LH
                2.Machado 3B RH
                3.Harper LF LH
                4.Judge RF RH
                5.Didi SS LH
                6.Sanchez C RH
                7.Bird 1B LH
                8.Torres 2B RH
                9. Hicks DH S

Thats what the lineup should of been next year. Now what? sign Machado? add another right handed bat?

Comment

Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post

Yep what i've said all along especially with his and Judges size. What happens in a couple years when both can't play in the outfield. Plus you throw in Sanchez who has to DH, and the right handed bat it was very stupid and short sighted. Should of signed Harper next year perfect Left handed bat to split Judge and Sanchez.

1.Gardner CF LH
                  2.Machado 3B RH
                  3.Harper LF LH
                  4.Judge RF RH
                  5.Didi SS LH
                  6.Sanchez C RH
                  7.Bird 1B LH
                  8.Torres 2B RH
                  9. Hicks DH S

Thats what the lineup should of been next year. Now what? sign Machado? add another right handed bat?
                  Remove Gardner and sign someone who can actually hit and team is perfect

Comment

Originally posted by NYGiants 101387 View Post

Remove Gardner and sign someone who can actually hit and team is perfect
                    I dont think gardner is that bad. He gets a lot of hate for some reason. He is a lifetime .347 on base .264 BA. That's really not to bad.
                    [SIGPIC]

Comment

Gardner only had 1 good year as Yankees honestly he should have been traded a long time ago, he can't even steal bases anymore.

Bad as Gray was tonight i just looked at scoreboard, no hitter into 7th. not even 1 hit by offense for support

Comment

Gardner is pretty much a waste of lead off. Could definitely replace him with a better left handed batter and base runner. Only thing he's good for is working the count, but that's not enough

Comment

Originally posted by William View Post
                          Gardner is pretty much a waste of lead off. Could definitely replace him with a better left handed batter and base runner. Only thing he's good for is working the count, but that's not enough
                          He is a career 347 on base % and is like top 5 in seeing pitches per at bat. How is that a waste?
                          [SIGPIC]

Comment

So now there are 2 Yankee 2018 threads? ;-P

Comment

Originally posted by DandyDon View Post
                              So now there are 2 Yankee 2018 threads? ;-P
                              Truth is I'm jealous. I want the Mets to just continue to throw money at all of their issues. Instead we have the Coupons. At least the Yankees ownership actually acts like a big market team and not some penny pinching *******s who try to play blind man to the Ponzi scheme they knew was happening(IMO).
                              sigpic Verbally I'm untouchable like Eliot Ness.

Comment

Working...
                              X