Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I can't believe the Atlanta Falcons had Michael Vick present their 2nd round pick.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't believe the Atlanta Falcons had Michael Vick present their 2nd round pick.

Serial dog torturing/killing low life piece of ****.

Good thing my wife went to bed because she would have thrown something at the TV.

.....and glad you're back.
    Deny everything. Admit nothing. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Glad I missed that. Shortly after his release from jail, I saw this piece of garbage was hosting at comedy clubs. Not sure who came up with that concept, but the thought of someone even smiling in his presence sickens me.

Comment

Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
        Good thing my wife went to bed because she would have thrown something at the TV.

.....and glad you're back.

+1

And thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post
          Glad I missed that. Shortly after his release from jail, I saw this piece of garbage was hosting at comedy clubs. Not sure who came up with that concept, but the thought of someone even smiling in his presence sickens me.

+1

He's the reason why I won't watch the FOX Sports Sunday morning show.

Comment

He has paid his dues and served his time. We sit here and worship a man that had sex with a minor and did endless drugs. I don't condone what Vick did, but he did pay his debt to society. He has also has shown a ton of remorse and appears to be a changed man. Fox and the Falcons seem to think so. I think so too.
            “It drops deep as it does in my breath

I never sleep, cuz sleep is the cousin of death

Beyond the walls of intelligence, life is defined

I think of crime, when I’m in a New York state of mind.”

Nasir Jones

Comment

He has a right to move on with his life after serving time. I hope that you have never done anything wrong.

Nasir Jones

Comment

Originally posted by SG88 View Post
                He has paid his dues and served his time. We sit here and worship a man that had sex with a minor and did endless drugs. I don't condone what Vick did, but he did pay his debt to society. He has also has shown a ton of remorse and appears to be a changed man. Fox and the Falcons seem to think so. I think so too.

He didn't serve a second in prison for dog fighting. His conviction was strictly for conducting an illegal business across state lines and that is it.

Comment

He has a right to move on with his life after serving time. I hope that you have never done anything wrong.

Sometimes you have to draw a line and say certain actions should never be crossed. To say "I hope you never did anything wrong", as if conducting a sadistic business where you cruelly torture and murder 100's of defenseless animals for your own disgusting pleasure and profit from it, is at the same level as shoplifting, doing illegal drugs, getting into a bar fight etc. is ludicrous.

Yes, he has a right to move on, but he never should've been brought back into the NFL.. Not after the atrocities that he committed in the horrible world of dogfighting.

Comment

Originally posted by BronxBomberBlue View Post

He didn't serve a second in prison for dog fighting. His conviction was strictly for conducting an illegal business across state lines and that is it.

At least he went to prison. Josh Brown did not and we know what he did. Look, I am not here to change your mind. You can hate the guy forever if you want to. I just don't and won't. Plenty of people have spent time in prison and came out reformed. I know a few members on these boards that have served time. They seem like good and reformed people. He hasn't broken a single law since and has shown tons of contrition. I think that you're a great guy on here, but we are gonna have to agree to disagree on this one.

Nasir Jones

Comment

Sometimes you have to draw a line and say certain actions should never be crossed. To say "I hope you never did anything wrong", as if conducting a sadistic business where you cruelly torture and murder 100's of defenseless animals for your own disgusting pleasure and profit from it, is at the same level as shoplifting, doing illegal drugs, getting into a bar fight etc. is ludicrous.

Yes, he has a right to move on, but he never should've been brought back into the NFL.. Not after the atrocities that he committed in the horrible world of dogfighting.
                      You're entitled to your opinion. I just feel that he had a right to pursue work after getting out of prison. Your beef about that shouldn't be with Vick. It should be with the NFL for letting him back. It should also be with Fox for putting him on your TV screen.

Nasir Jones

Comment

At least he went to prison. Josh Brown did not and we know what he did. Look, I am not here to change your mind. You can hate the guy forever if you want to. I just don't and won't. Plenty of people have spent time in prison and came out reformed. I know a few members on these boards that have served time. They seem like good and reformed people. He hasn't broken a single law since and has shown tons of contrition. I think that you're a great guy on here, but we are gonna have to agree to disagree on this one.

Yes, we will have to agree to disagree on this issue...

If you'd like to understand why I and others like me who share my opinion, I would strongly suggest to read Kathy Strouse's book on the topic. A very detailed and disturbing book on the Michael Vick dogfighting case.

I will never forgive Roger Goodell (who was lied to his face by Vick), the Philadelphia Eagles, New York Jets, Pittsburgh Steelers and FOX Sports for allowing Vick to regain his wealth after he was convicted of these horrific crimes.

Comment

It's a shame this video has to be tainted with the mere mention of Bill Cosby, but Vick's answers in this short interview speaks volumes regarding his remorse.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWkzNJPI6eM

Comment

Many people take what he did very lightly, because they think dogs would just fight naturally. They don't know about the bait dogs that are stolen right from peoples houses, and are thrown to the fighter dogs with their mouths taped up. These are children's pets, disabled peoples' service animals, just like the gentle Golden Retriever that helps my wife... I know we went over this and you know all about it, but other people need to realize what really goes on. And yes, he never served time for these disgusting crimes.

Comment

Many people take what he did very lightly, because they think dogs would just fight naturally. They don't know about the bait dogs that are stolen right from peoples houses, and are thrown to the fighter dogs with their mouths taped up. These are children's pets, disabled peoples' service animals, just like the gentle Golden Retriever that helps my wife... I know we went over this and you know all about it, but other people need to realize what really goes on. And yes, he never served time for these disgusting crimes.

+1

Comment

Working...
                              X