STATES

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• STATES

I remember IT like it was YESTERDAY. I'll protect THE mans identity but HE was on my team. We were ROLLING against Hampton High, WE needed this win to MAKE states. Our QB tough son of a GUN. Rolls OUT and BAM gets hit. Comes UP and you can tell something WASNT right. He yelled Coach Kelly off and KEPT playing. But we KNEW he wasn't right. He SCORED 3 TDs in the last 8 min and we WON. Going to STATES. Later THAT month we found out HE broke his foot BUT he kept playing!! What was Darian Thompsons EXCUSE? Kid missed all of 16 cause his FOOTSY hurt and THEN was awful last YEAR. killed the secondary AND bam were no good again. THEN this offseason GETS handed the job WITH no competition? COME ON. footsy NEEDS to go.
    LARRY "THE DON" DONNELL
    VON "THE DON" MILLER

Positional MOCK draft -

1. DT for Hankins replacement
    2. OT/OG
    3. S for Collins DUO
    4. WR
    5. OT/OG
    6. TE
    7. LB

Originally posted by Nick2333 View Post
    I remember IT like it was YESTERDAY. I'll protect THE mans identity but HE was on my team. We were ROLLING against Hampton High, WE needed this win to MAKE states. Our QB tough son of a GUN. Rolls OUT and BAM gets hit. Comes UP and you can tell something WASNT right. He yelled Coach Kelly off and KEPT playing. But we KNEW he wasn't right. He SCORED 3 TDs in the last 8 min and we WON. Going to STATES. Later THAT month we found out HE broke his foot BUT he kept playing!! What was Darian Thompsons EXCUSE? Kid missed all of 16 cause his FOOTSY hurt and THEN was awful last YEAR. killed the secondary AND bam were no good again. THEN this offseason GETS handed the job WITH no competition? COME ON. footsy NEEDS to go.
    You're like the anti rex ryan aren't you?

Comment

MOVE THIS BACK THIS WAS ABOUT GIANTS FOOTBALL
      LARRY "THE DON" DONNELL
      VON "THE DON" MILLER

Positional MOCK draft -

1. DT for Hankins replacement
      2. OT/OG
      3. S for Collins DUO
      4. WR
      5. OT/OG
      6. TE
      7. LB

Comment

Originally posted by Nick2333 View Post
        MOVE THIS BACK THIS WAS ABOUT GIANTS FOOTBALL
        You broke character. You are supposed to capitalize and then lower case words randomly through out your sentences. Not keep all caps.
        http://thegiantsboard.proboards.com/

Comment

Working...
        X