LeBron is the GOAT...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LeBron is the GOAT...

He simply is. Just another 46, 9 and 11 last night. Go ahead and produce one night of overall production like that in Jordan's entire career, I'll wait. Meanwhile this is the standard for James. Also look around him and ask who was better: Korver or B.J. Armstrong and Kerr? Love(who played 4 mins last night) or Pippen? George Hill or Ron Harper? Tristan Thompson or Horace Grant? LBJ is the GOAT and let me go a step further..... It's actually not close. There, I said it.

sigpic Verbally I'm untouchable like Eliot Ness.

The Craptors and the discombobulated Celtics were the best the NBA Eastern Conference had to offer this season? rofl. Just how bad are the Knicks? Kinda feel sorry for basketball fans on the east coast. I'm glad the better playoff LeBron team made it to the Finals. Make that 8 consecutive NBA Eastern Conference championships for LeBron.
    Last edited by BigBlueAllDay; 05-28-2018, 10:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BigBlueAllDay View Post
      The Craptors and the discombobulated Celtics were the best the NBA Eastern Conference had to offer this season? rofl. Just how bad are the Knicks? Kinda feel sorry for basketball fans on the east coast. I'm glad the better playoff LeBron team made it to the Finals. Make that 8 consecutive NBA Eastern Conference championships for LeBron.
      You could discount the Raptors, Celtics and Pacers. However, since LeBron did it with a roster that would be a high lottery team without him it seems a little ridiculous to minimize what he has accomplished with this squad. Re-assembled at midseason and still a dog-**** roster, Finals still. The Cavs are going to Finals on the shoulders of 1 player. What other player in NBA history has done that?

Comment

Personally, I think that Kareem Abdul Jabbar is the best player ever, but you have to respect what James has done during these playoffs and for making to the Finals 8 years in a row. Jordan IMO would have made it to 8 in a row if he didn't "retire". I am convinced that James would have taken either the Knicks or my Nets to the finals this year. That is how great of a player he is.
        “It drops deep as it does in my breath

I never sleep, cuz sleep is the cousin of death

Beyond the walls of intelligence, life is defined

I think of crime, when I’m in a New York state of mind.”

Nasir Jones

Comment

Originally posted by SG88 View Post
          Personally, I think that Kareem Abdul Jabbar is the best player ever, but you have to respect what James has done during these playoffs and for making to the Finals 8 years in a row. Jordan IMO would have made it to 8 in a row if he didn't "retire". I am convinced that James would have taken either the Knicks or my Nets to the finals this year. That is how great of a player he is.
          Just stop and consider that last night LeBron accounted via score or assist for 70% of the Cavs points and grabbed 15 boards. LeBron is such a unique player IMO. Court vision like Magic, can fill it up as good as any player ever, physically the size of Karl Malone. I'm not sure if we will ever see anything like him again. It's also my opinion that much of the dispute surrounding him still is shrouded by his Miami "Decision" debacle. I'm over it, I'm just enjoying witnessing his play. It's funny to me that when Jordan played there was no debate to his greatness, just respect even where there was hatred. Also it's not a coincidence that the biggest Jordan jocksniffers are the biggest Lebron critics. Shocking, I know.

Comment

8 straight finals in a row, 9 overall .. im starting to conclude that too. The guy can play every position from point guard to center. Jordan was great, but he wasn't as versatile, and imo could not have carried this cavs lineup on his back like Lebron has.

Comment

Can't dispute 8 straight Finals app & all due mostly to him alone. I still say MJ is the greatest ever & if those 2 POS maggots hadn't killed his father & made him walk away from the game for 2 yrs, the Bulls would have won 8 straight titles as well. Also MJ played when they actually allowed teams to play some real defense aka the Pistons & Knicks of MJs era.

Comment

The Cavs&Warriors Basketball Association would like to thank the other 28 teams in the NBA for another fun season and knowing their place in watching the NBA Finals from home. lol
                Last edited by BigBlueAllDay; 05-29-2018, 08:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Parademon1 View Post
                  Can't dispute 8 straight Finals app & all due mostly to him alone. I still say MJ is the greatest ever & if those 2 POS maggots hadn't killed his father & made him walk away from the game for 2 yrs, the Bulls would have won 8 straight titles as well. Also MJ played when they actually allowed teams to play some real defense aka the Pistons & Knicks of MJs era.
                  LeBron James teams defeated the Spurs and Warriors, the washer up version of the Lakers, Blazers, Suns and J*** couldn't hold a candle to those 2 teams.

Comment

Goat or not, Cavs will be lucky to win 1 game in this series.

Comment

Originally posted by NAVY2323 View Post
                      He simply is. Just another 46, 9 and 11 last night. Go ahead and produce one night of overall production like that in Jordan's entire career, I'll wait. Meanwhile this is the standard for James. Also look around him and ask who was better: Korver or B.J. Armstrong and Kerr? Love(who played 4 mins last night) or Pippen? George Hill or Ron Harper? Tristan Thompson or Horace Grant? LBJ is the GOAT and let me go a step further..... It's actually not close. There, I said it.
                      What team is he going to go to after this season because its too hard to win in Cleveland again? Nobody ever said he wasn't great.. people don't like him cause he is a coward.

Comment

Originally posted by B-Red22 View Post

What team is he going to go to after this season because its too hard to win in Cleveland again? Nobody ever said he wasn't great.. people don't like him cause he is a coward.
                        Like Kevin Durant? Like Chris Paul? What about when Gary Payton and Karl Malone joined the Lakers? What about when KG was gifted to the Celtics by Kevin McHale? Besides, did he not also go back to Cleveland and bring them a championship and more trips to the Finals? If he leaves Cleveland it's because he fulfilled his promise to the city of Cleveland and genuinely hates the owner. At least he was man enough to admit his mistakes and go back to where it all started. He owes that team and this league nothing. It's all-time high ratings are directly because of him. TBPH, they could have just named him the MVP for the last 12 seasons, but that wouldn't be much fun and they can't retitle it "The League's Most Valuable Player Not Named LeBron".

Comment

Like Kevin Durant? Like Chris Paul? What about when Gary Payton and Karl Malone joined the Lakers? What about when KG was gifted to the Celtics by Kevin McHale? Besides, did he not also go back to Cleveland and bring them a championship and more trips to the Finals? If he leaves Cleveland it's because he fulfilled his promise to the city of Cleveland and genuinely hates the owner. At least he was man enough to admit his mistakes and go back to where it all started. He owes that team and this league nothing. It's all-time high ratings are directly because of him. TBPH, they could have just named him the MVP for the last 12 seasons, but that wouldn't be much fun and they can't retitle it "The League's Most Valuable Player Not Named LeBron".
                          Who paved the way for Durant and Paul to do that? Payton and Malone were literally on their last leg.. apples and oranges there

Comment

Originally posted by B-Red22 View Post

Who paved the way for Durant and Paul to do that? Payton and Malone were literally on their last leg.. apples and oranges there
                            Thanks for asking, the answer is Shaquille O'Neal. He took his talents to LA long before LeBron took his to South Beach

Comment

Thanks for asking, the answer is Shaquille O'Neal. He took his talents to LA long before LeBron took his to South Beach
                              Shaq went and colluded with other FA's to make a super team? Must have missed that.

Comment

Working...
                              X