No announcement yet.

Warriors vs Cavs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kevin Durant ditching the Thunder for the championship Warriors was the best move of his career disregarding other outside irrelevant opinions. Make that 2 championships now for Durant and 3 for Curry, Thompson, Draymond, Iguodala, etc... This is one of the best teams in NBA history.

You hear that? That's the sound of bandwagon LeBron fans about to ditch Cleveland just like Miami. lol
    Last edited by BigBlueAllDay; 06-09-2018, 08:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BigBlueAllDay View Post

These have been the two best teams loaded with capable 3-point shooters by far. It's difficult to expect anything otherwise. It's just a professional sport where it's score or go home like the NFL.
      The 2 best teams met in the West Conference Finals. That was the championship series.
      http://thegiantsboard.proboards.com/

Comment

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post

The 2 best teams met in the West Conference Finals. That was the championship series.
        I'll give you that. The LeBron Conference hasn't been close on the other side. If LeBron goes to a Western Conference team next season, that should open it up the Eastern Conference again.

Comment

LJ played last 3 games with broken hand after punching the wall after game 1...wow

Comment

Originally posted by William View Post
            LJ played last 3 games with broken hand after punching the wall after game 1...wow
            That's on him though. He gets no pass or an excuse for his team getting swept.(It was self inflicted) IMO he should have kept that injury to himself instead of showing off the soft cast after game 4. That wasn't a good look on him IMO. Just sayin!! ANyways no way he stays in Cleveland.

Comment

Originally posted by BigBlueAllDay View Post
              Kevin Durant ditching the Thunder for the championship Warriors was the best move of his career disregarding other outside irrelevant opinions. Make that 2 championships now for Durant and 3 for Curry, Thompson, Draymond, Iguodala, etc... This is one of the best teams in NBA history.

You hear that? That's the sound of bandwagon LeBron fans about to ditch Cleveland just like Miami. lol
              If Iggy can stay healthy next season and in the playoffs?? I honestly think they will 3 peat and enter the discussion of Jordan's Bulls of the 90s and surpass Shaq and Kobe of the Lakers.

I hear a lot of chatter about CP3 missing game 6 and 7 but I rarely hear ANYONE mentioning Iggy being out from game 4 on when the Warriors were up 2-1 with him on the floor. The rockets still had their chances in game 6 and 7 where they were up big in both games and they couldn't close the door on the defending champs. I'm curious to see if LJ goes to Houston now and see if it can work down there.

Comment

Working...
              X