Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peyton Manning linked to PEDs again

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...ing-denies-it/

Damn, one of his own lawyers is a possible source that admitted to Peyton using PEDs. Remember when he used his own wife to hop on that PED grenade a few years ago? Just when he thought this story went away, it comes back. Personally, I would not be surprised. He came back from a career threatening injury looking as good as ever. How can people not be suspicious of that? I know why. It is because the public thinks that the Manning family is like the Cleavers from Leave it to Beaver and can do no wrong. I am extremely curious as to what these now unsealed court documents have to say. I hope that Eli isn't seeing the same doctors as his brother. Thoughts? If I were Peyton and this stuff was totally false, I would be suing the hell out of them for libel and slander since these accusations were both written and spoken. How come he hasn't sued?
    “It drops deep as it does in my breath

I never sleep, cuz sleep is the cousin of death

Beyond the walls of intelligence, life is defined

I think of crime, when I’m in a New York state of mind.”

Nasir Jones

He was never the same after that injury. He lost all of his velocity, the year when he threw for 55 TDs, it was all short passes. That's why seattle dominated them, The year they won the superbowl was because of the defense. If he used PEDs, i don't think he got any performance related benefit out of it.

Comment

Originally posted by SG88 View Post
      https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...ing-denies-it/

Damn, one of his own lawyers is a possible source that admitted to Peyton using PEDs. Remember when he used his own wife to hop on that PED grenade a few years ago? Just when he thought this story went away, it comes back. Personally, I would not be surprised. He came back from a career threatening injury looking as good as ever. How can people not be suspicious of that? I know why. It is because the public thinks that the Manning family is like the Cleavers from Leave it to Beaver and can do no wrong. I am extremely curious as to what these now unsealed court documents have to say. I hope that Eli isn't seeing the same doctors as his brother. Thoughts? If I were Peyton and this stuff was totally false, I would be suing the hell out of them for libel and slander since these accusations were both written and spoken. How come he hasn't sued?
      I think it's because it's on the fringe of the news, likely due to what you stated. And he's hoping like hell to bury it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post

I think it's because it's on the fringe of the news, likely due to what you stated. And he's hoping like hell to bury it.
        The networks aren't saying much about it because each of them have a blank check for him and are waiting for his job application. If this were any other great QB, it would be front page news.
        “It drops deep as it does in my breath

I never sleep, cuz sleep is the cousin of death

Beyond the walls of intelligence, life is defined

I think of crime, when I’m in a New York state of mind.”

Nasir Jones

Comment

Yes, Peyton was obviously taking something after that injury to help him play. And guess what, if you dont think Brady is taking something to keep him the top QB in the league at age 40 (Oh look Edelman got busted on the TB12), then you are seriously misguided. Think David Ortiz in baseball. Its just not natural.
          http://thegiantsboard.proboards.com/

Comment

Working...
          X