breaking news!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• breaking news!

T.O. received an offer to play for indoor football league's Allen Wranglers which is worth from half a million to a million dollars...should he take it?

Re: breaking news!

Great NY Giants football topic.

Comment

im pretty sure everything there is to talk about the upcoming match was already said...all we can do is sit and wait...

Comment

lmao yea seen this earlier....its funny because my friend who's a cowboys fan thought it was a no brainer that T.O would easily have a much better year than Plax this season.....what an idiot

Comment

[quote user="mattpl908"]T.O. received an offer to play for indoor football league's Allen Wranglers which is worth from half a million to a million dollars...should he take it?[/quote]zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
          No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

[quote user="mattpl908"]T.O. received an offer to play for indoor football league's Allen Wranglers which is worth from half a million to a million dollars...should he take it?[/quote]

He's waiting for an offer from SF, to be added for their playoff run.

Comment

yeah they all thought it was from SF...i dont see that happening though...maybe kansas city?

Comment

WTF??? Dude, drink some coffee you're still asleep.
                Just when I don't think it can get any worse, I think of you Ray. I have been to the abyss....thank you for helping me stay positive.

Comment

[quote user="jomo"][quote user="mattpl908"]T.O. received an offer to play for indoor football league's Allen Wranglers which is worth from half a million to a million dollars...should he take it?[/quote]zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz[/quote]can we cuddle on this one lmao..........................no way
                  "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Comment

Lol

Comment

[quote user="DandyDon"]Great NY Giants football topic.[/quote]

Hahaha

Rudy was my side chick.

Comment

Working...
                      X