Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mark Sanchez Injury More "Significant", Out "Several Weeks"?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Mark Sanchez Injury More "Significant", Out "Several Weeks"?

    http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-...-several-weeks
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

  • #2
    Rex will get a tat of Austin on his other arm for getting Sanchez out of his hair...
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by GameTime View Post
      Rex will get a tat of Austin on his other arm for getting Sanchez out of his hair...
      Miles Austin??? You fixed it. Your too quick for me!!

      Comment


      • #4
        ????????????????????????? who cares

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by DVision View Post
          Miles Austin??? You fixed it. Your too quick for me!!
          Marvin/ Miles....whatever...
          "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
          You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

          Comment


          • #6
            ha, that was a weird situation, I almost feel bad for Sanchez, he looked surprised to be going in and he was out there with total scrubs, yes vs. our scrubs, but still a weird situation, oh the Jets, hopefully we will have much bigger things to worry about this season then their dysfunction
            Apologize to Melo 5

            Comment


            • #7
              Not for nothing, but I got balled out the last time I posted something not Giants related in this forum!
              Just sayin
              "I'M ALL FOR IT!"

              John McKay, HC of the 1976 winless TB Buccaneers, when asked by a reporter, how McKay felt, about the execution of his offense.

              Comment


              • #8
                The situation for the Jets suck but I like matt simms...they'll go geno and realize he's not that good.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Moke View Post
                  The situation for the Jets suck but I like matt simms...they'll go geno and realize he's not that good.
                  I think we're all rooting for matt over here... Yes saying he's the best QB on the Jets roster right now is like saying someone is the best linebacker here, but we're still pulling for the kid...

                  I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
                    I think we're all rooting for matt over here... Yes saying he's the best QB on the Jets roster right now is like saying someone is the best linebacker here, but we're still pulling for the kid...
                    #Simmsbandwagon

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X