X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eagirls looking really good..

Comment

Originally posted by GFiP View Post
      I hope Wilson is watching McCoy and taking notes.
      Yes, and not watching Morris

Comment

Is this Eagirl offense for real?

Comment

Originally posted by uther99 View Post
          Who knows if it's a symptom of Washington's D, they were 28th last year, but it's exciting. I'm sure Eagles fans are pumped
          Looks like the Skins are really bad at the safety position.

Comment

Looks like the NFCE is gonna be a bunch of "special" kids hitting each other with sticks all season

Comment

Originally posted by syrup View Post
              Is this Eagirl offense for real?
              Vick will get injured as usual, no worries

Comment

Wow, this offense is sick!!!
                That's why we discuss, We all have different perspectives. Ride and Die with the NY Giants

Comment

Let's see how long Philly can keep the offense running on all cylinders. Washington looks more confused then we do.

Comment

The mighty Redskins are getting pushed all over the field.. Lol
                    Football has been very, very good to us.
                    After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                    But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                    2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                    3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                    4-New York Giants!!!
                    5-NE
                    Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Jesus I come home to find the ****ing eagles doing THAT? To RG3?

We better **** them up or I'm going to have ****ty Mccoy nightmares all over again...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Skins look worse than us.
                        Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
                          RG with a whopping 25 yards passing and 1 rush for zero yards. Wow I'm impressed. He for sure is 100 percent
                          its not that. he isnt a pocket qb. people thought bc he could throw from a stand still position in the center of the field, he was a pocket QB. hes not. at least not yet.

this is what happens when u ask ur qb to not make reads and depend on a 1 read option system like last years offense. now that he hast o protect himself, hes gonna look even worse than a rookie at times. watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                            Skins look worse than us.
                            so did the cowboys.

we just gifted them 14 points off moron plays and 6 turnovers.

i'm not too worried really. the offense will get it together. just gotta overcome some things.

but the issues with washingtons offense stem from depending on a guy to be a prototypical pocket qb who doesnt really know how to go through progressions and the nuanses of it yet.

Comment

Originally posted by giantsfan420 View Post
                              you being faceitious or...? i dont think u've ever used the word great in a post to me

what i meant is, and its not even necessarily a scheme thing. theres elements to KGs scheme I love. but it seems like we are rooted in this old school mentality. we're usually one of the last teams to follow the evolution of how offenses are changing. and its not even a personnel thing necessarily either. its as simple as having our own "no huddle no hurry (use up the playclock still)" elment to take advantages of defenses unless its in that 3-4 min window and even then we;re still huddling,

we didnt even go no huddle down multiple scores last night. It worked bc the D held out, but I was furious seeing us huddle and take forever gettting plays in down 13 points in the 4th...

I dunno, sour grapes over the loss. i like many saw a lot to be optimistic over tho but thats just me.

just watching the eagles offense, i always talk about OC's who put their players in the absolute best position to succeed where KG relies on the players themselves to decipher than info and get there themselves...this eagles offense is something i very much wish our OC would have more of, that design of plays to where the design gets them open. i know our read and react route system gets them open, but the players are deducing how to do that themselves during the play. its not like KG drew up that 1 and 1 secific route for each WR. Chip Kelly is doing a lot of that...
                              I was being serious. I don't disagree with everything you say, just most of it. ;-)

I see a lot of issues with our system but it's hard to complain because of our 2 recent trophies. But there's so much not to like with it. The last second snaps, guys not on the same page, poor clock management, and I could go on and on.

But, we'll see what happens and this season should be very interesting. I'm just pissed that we gave up a win that could easily come back to bite us.

Comment

Originally posted by giantsfan420 View Post
                                so did the cowboys.

we just gifted them 14 points off moron plays and 6 turnovers.

i'm not too worried really. the offense will get it together. just gotta overcome some things.

but the issues with washingtons offense stem from depending on a guy to be a prototypical pocket qb who doesnt really know how to go through progressions and the nuanses of it yet.
                                For real. When we weren't gift wrapping possessions to them, we were passing all over them. And our defense was, dare I say, decent? I mean they WERE out on the field literally all game. All of our scores were super quick.
                                http://boards.giants.com/showthread....est-game/page6
                                http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/Articles/11_2554_A_brief,_fact-filled_history_of_the_NFL_passing_game.html
                                http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8732732/is-new-york-giants-qb-eli-manning-worthy-hall-fame-espn-magazine

Entire Team Let Eli down today - NYG4l

Comment

Working...
                                X