Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jets vs. Patriots

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    and the 3rd pick seals the win for the pats

    Comment


    • #32
      Sorry, but Geno Smith looks like ****.

      I don't see the hype at all.

      They should just put Matt Simms in

      Comment


      • #33
        they still need to find another qb. matt simms may be better but not franchise material. just a very bad offense overall.

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
          They're not really doing anything. The best defense on the field are Dobson and Thompkins' hands, lmao.
          Jets thinking the best defense is a Patriot's offense,lol.
          my beer drinking team has a football problem

          Comment


          • #35
            Patriots don't look good either, patriots got nothing.

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by Moke View Post
              Patriots don't look good either, patriots got nothing.
              They're starting 3rd and 4th stringers. Things should pick up once Gronk returns.

              Comment


              • #37
                Didnt we go after Edelman this past offseason? Dude would immediately pay dividends on our team as a legit return man. I dont want Randle returning punts.
                #80

                Comment


                • #38
                  i'd be very shocked if the broncos don't make the super bowl this year. no one's close to them in the afc.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    I just want to say that Tom Brady is just a good QB. Definitely NOT a legend. He's had the benefit of at least either an all-pro OL giving him a clean pocket all day, an all-pro group of receivers, or both, through EVERY SINGLE SEASON of his career. This is what you get when he is stripped of both and has to play like every other QB in the NFL. He's lucky that he was playing the Bills and Jets these past two weeks... if the schedule makers had piled the Broncos, Saints, Falcons, or even the Ravens on their opening schedule, they would be 0-2 right now.

                    I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
                      I just want to say that Tom Brady is just a good QB. Definitely NOT a legend. He's had the benefit of at least either an all-pro OL giving him a clean pocket all day, an all-pro group of receivers, or both, through EVERY SINGLE SEASON of his career. This is what you get when he is stripped of both and has to play like every other QB in the NFL. He's lucky that he was playing the Bills and Jets these past two weeks... if the schedule makers had piled the Broncos, Saints, Falcons, or even the Ravens on their opening schedule, they would be 0-2 right now.
                      Lmfao
                      My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Every team in the NFC East would win the AFC East

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
                          Every team in the NFC East would win the AFC East
                          Probably.

                          But put any QB in the NFC East on the Pats and they'd all fold like a lawn chair.
                          My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
                            I just want to say that Tom Brady is just a good QB. Definitely NOT a legend. He's had the benefit of at least either an all-pro OL giving him a clean pocket all day, an all-pro group of receivers, or both, through EVERY SINGLE SEASON of his career. This is what you get when he is stripped of both and has to play like every other QB in the NFL. He's lucky that he was playing the Bills and Jets these past two weeks... if the schedule makers had piled the Broncos, Saints, Falcons, or even the Ravens on their opening schedule, they would be 0-2 right now.
                            Brady became a legend years ago.

                            You realise they won the game, right?

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by Flip Empty View Post
                              Brady became a legend years ago.

                              You realise they won the game, right?
                              Brady seriously drilled each and everyone of his receivers right in the chest. He had the bad throw on the Edelman sluggo, but other than that, the only thing you could possibly say was poorly thrown was a throw to Edelman which was a little far to the right, and even that was a throw that Brady thought Edelman would turn out.

                              I thought Brady played outstanding, just because there were zero interceptions with such a terrible showing by their WRs.
                              My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                                Probably.

                                But put any QB in the NFC East on the Pats and they'd all fold like a lawn chair.
                                And to add, Miami would take that division with ease. Tannehill is a stud, and I still struggle to believe how underrated he was to the general public during draft season.
                                My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X