No announcement yet.

The NFC East Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Giants will NOT be getting the number 1 pick in the draft.

Comment

no, and Freeman had no business being out there after 13 days in a new system.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

Originally posted by giantyankee1976 View Post
        Why on earth didn't they bench him? The game was within reach for so long.

Comment

Originally posted by Ntegrase96 View Post
          I'm going to call it. I think the Giants get their first win this weekend. GF420 claims a comeback is in the works.
          Absolutely nailed it. Good job, Ntegrase96.

Originally posted by giantsfan420 View Post
          its as simple as what ive been saying for months now.

this team has won 4 or more games in 7 straight years.

we will win 4 in a row at one point. i had hope the streak woulda started a few weeks ago, but 4-6 with a win over GB will have to suffice on our way back to crawling into the picture.

i think we go 8-8 n its good enough to win the division with a 4-2 division record. i see us going 5-6, then dropping 1, winninh 2 to ho 7-7. losing. then win on final week to go 8-8 make postseason with even a home playoff game vs the 5th seed.
          http://boards.giants.com/showthread....l=1#post941855

Comment

Originally posted by John S View Post
            The Giants will NOT be getting the number 1 pick in the draft.
            agreed, maybe top 5 is possible, probably top 10.

Originally posted by giantyankee1976 View Post
            agreed as well, I thought Ponder was still hurt. But to me it seems like Minny is giving up on him?

Comment

According to reports, a less than 100% Michael Vick will be starting on Sunday.

Comment

According to reports, a less than 100% Michael Vick will be starting on Sunday.
                A less than 100% Vick still might be better than a 100% Barkley? Don't know how most Eagles fans feel about the situation. I thought Foles would have been the guy to lead the Eagles had it not been for the concussion.

Comment

It is still uncertain if Foles had a groin injury or if he just choked against Dallas. He missed WIDE open receivers all day.
                  Barkley was put into an impossible situation on Sunday. He can't be judged on just that performance.

Comment

I bet Vick starts and Barkley finishes vs the Giants.
                    The Problem is the Oline, PERIOD

Comment

Who is going to be the starting running back for New York on Sunday?

Comment

Who is going to be the starting running back for New York on Sunday?
                        Probably Hillis or Cox, lol...

Comment

Giants @ Eagles - The Giants have an 8 game road losing streak and the Eagles have a 9 game home losing streak. One of them will end today.
                          Cowboys @ Lions - Hopefully, the Lions win.
                          Redskins @ Broncos - I don't see the Redskins winning this game.

Comment

Working...
                          X