Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mariano Rivera

This guy deserves his own thread.

What a great, emotional showing from him last night.

Enjoy watching him in his last appearance, you will never see another player or PERSON like him again.

These are the moments you remember and tell your kids one day, I saw the great Mariano Rivera.

Fortunately for me, I have seen many Mo saves in person.

Jeter, you are up next. I think 2014 is probably his last go at it.

Go Yankees.

Where do you guys think Mo ranks in baseball lore?
    Sad Sad Sad

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    This guy deserves his own thread.

What a great, emotional showing from him last night.

Enjoy watching him in his last appearance, you will never see another player or PERSON like him again.

These are the moments you remember and tell your kids one day, I saw the great Mariano Rivera.

Fortunately for me, I have seen many Mo saves in person.

Jeter, you are up next. I think 2014 is probably his last go at it.

Go Yankees.

Where do you guys think Mo ranks in baseball lore?
    Nice moment for Mo last night.
    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

I teared up a bit seeing mo with so much emotion last night
      sigpic
      FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

2015 season tbd

Comment

Mo, give Tuck and a few of the giant players some emotion

Comment

Originally posted by ryan12 View Post
          I teared up a bit seeing mo with so much emotion last night
          Me too. It was hard not too. Its not only Mos career I'm looking at, but my childhood as well.
          Thanks for everything Mo.

Comment

Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
            Me too. It was hard not too. Its not only Mos career I'm looking at, but my childhood as well.
            Thanks for everything Mo.
            Yeah, me too. Its hard to remember times before Mo, but I do if I think hard enough. I was young, but I remember the Mattingly days with Dave Righetti closing shop.
            Sad Sad Sad

Comment

You know how blessed we were to have 42 (the last 42) play for us?

Stand up guy, classy individual, one of the last of the old-school kind of player...to think he played for the Pinstripes..

Thank you Mariano, I think you don't read this thread or these forums but Thank You anyway.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

Cant forget this guy either. Without him, Yankees dont win those WS rings either. One of the greatest postseason pitchers of all time.
                Sad Sad Sad

Comment

love the fact that he copped to his mess-up rather than lie and deny...

Class Act as well...the End of the Era for sure. (for me started when Jorge was chased off)

Comment

I admire his charity work as well.

Comment

Mo is the epitome of what a GOAT should be... just a guy who goes out and does his job, doesn't belittle those around him, and when asked about his own status, just considers himself to be a player of the game, nothing more... A true player and class act all the way around.

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by P_Simms_#11 View Post
                        I admire his charity work as well.
                        yes, i agree

Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
                        Mo is the epitome of what a GOAT should be... just a guy who goes out and does his job, doesn't belittle those around him, and when asked about his own status, just considers himself to be a player of the game, nothing more... A true player and class act all the way around.
                        + 1M

Comment

Class act all the way! It was an honor and privilege to see what he accomplished. Every generation gets to see greatness...Jeter and Mo..one of a kind!

Comment

Working...
                          X