The jets

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The jets

make the giants look like a pop warner club. This is just sad.

ya this is the hard part to fathom, THE JETS ARE THE GOOD TEAM IN NY, smh

Comment

Jets are having fun out there, Giants are not..

Comment

Can anyone remember the last time the giants defense played with the intensity the jets defense is showing?

*crickets*

Comment

rex ryan

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

Impressive win. Gotta give them credit.

Comment

f the jets

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

The Jets are winning games and playing decently. Plus a few wins have made them confident. Good for them

Giants fans rooting against the Jets is like Yankees fans rooting against the Mets. Why bother? You can't compare the two organizations in any way.

Comment

Jets defense has been pretty good from the looks of it.

Comment

Jets wins are against teams with a combined record of 3-11..

Lets hold off on the Jets are back talk...
                    Stop Booing Tiki Barber.

Comment

I still want Geno to be benched or something so Simms can play. Then at least I could root for something...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
                        I still want Geno to be benched or something so Simms can play. Then at least I could root for something...
                        What do you have against Geno? I like how calm he remains under pressure. He's been steadily improving.

Comment

So is this what happens every time that the Giants do poorly - you root for the Jets, who are only mediocre, at best.

Comment

Originally posted by John S View Post
                            So is this what happens every time that the Giants do poorly - you root for the Jets, who are only mediocre, at best.
                            No-one has said they're rooting for them.

Comment

Originally posted by Flip Empty View Post
                              What do you have against Geno? I like how calm he remains under pressure. He's been steadily improving.
                              Nothing against Geno, just want to see Simms get a real shot in the NFL.

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Working...
                              X