Osi is tearing it up tonight.. good for him

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FlyingTruck View Post
    I meant the fans wanting him back, not you lol.
    Lol my bad homie

Comment

I said Tuck is washed up many more times last year than I thought about not wanting Osi back.

Comment

Originally posted by Messiah717 View Post
        I said Tuck is washed up many more times last year than I thought about not wanting Osi back.
        I agree on Tuck, he hasn't done anything going on 3 seasons now

Comment

the other game I saw where he had a sack , just as the one I saw in the jets game tonite, he was completely unblocked lol
          Myron Guyton from tiny Eastern Kentucky and Greg Jackson from LSU solidified a Giants Defense as Rookies, maybe Starters, and came out of nowhere in the Draft to prove their worth. Parcells believed in them and they played and played well as Rookies helping the G-men to the SB in '90.....

Comment

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
            He has 4 sacks and a pick 6 this year. Does our defense as a whole even have that?
            I just called Jerry Reese and asked him.

He replied, "Name the starting linebackers from 2007."
            "I like linebackers. I collect 'em. You can't have too many good ones." - Bill Parcells

"Name the starting linebackers from 2007." - Jerry Reese

Comment

Originally posted by B-Red22 View Post
              How many Osi threads just pooped up on this board during this game? Im not blowing anything out of proportion, half these people want him to all the sudden.
              I've ALWAYS been a HUGE Osi supporter.

You will never find me saying I wanted him gone, ever.
              "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Comment

he was a mal content here

Comment

And yet Atlanta is in almost as bad a slump as us.

Go figure.
                  I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

Originally posted by myronguyton3 View Post
                    the other game I saw where he had a sack , just as the one I saw in the jets game tonite, he was completely unblocked lol
                    Giants as a team have five sacks. Osi has four this season.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueSanta View Post
                      To be fair, he is playing LB and part time passrusher. While he was here he refused to play anything but full time DE. He was always a good passrusher and using him on passing downs makes sense. His biggest weakness was always vs the run and gap control as a DE.
                      I've been following this team closely for over 25 years, and Osi was a favorite of mine. At what point was he ever asked to play anything but DE? When did this happen?

Comment

Osi is playing very well for Atlanta this season and I am happy for him.
                        He was a big part of our SuperBowl victories.

Comment

osi didn't keep contain and let geno smith run for a 1st on that last drive. nothings changed.

Comment

Originally posted by amukamerica View Post
                            osi didn't keep contain and let geno smith run for a 1st on that last drive. nothings changed.
                            bingo , he only goes for the strip sack, he will have good stats for a game or two but miss a lot of tackles on RB's and Qb's scrambling.

Comment

Originally posted by joemorrisforprez View Post
                              Who drafted Osi?
                              Reese did, he just wasn't the GM at the time. Also, to clarify some of the untruths you've been spewing on other posts, the owners of the Giants selected the current head coach, not the GM at the time.
                              Originally posted by PennState1
                              In and around the end zone and on crucial plays, the ball should go to one of our 3 receivers and no one else if at all possible.

Comment

and why "good for him" he was a **** to this organization.

Disappeared more than Blackstone.

Comment

Working...
                                X