Osi is tearing it up tonight.. good for him

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Osi is tearing it up tonight.. good for him

Washed up my ***.... I'd kill to have him...

I've said this many times, if we had our DT's that we do now Osi would have had 5+ more sacks every year.
    "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Who drafted Osi?
    "I like linebackers. I collect 'em. You can't have too many good ones." - Bill Parcells

"Name the starting linebackers from 2007." - Jerry Reese

Comment

jesus christ 1 good game while we have a crappy season and he is hailed a a savior on here

Comment

I wish Osi the very best, but I wasn't interested in keeping him. And I don't think that he would have made much difference this year either, anyway.

Comment

To be fair, he is playing LB and part time passrusher. While he was here he refused to play anything but full time DE. He was always a good passrusher and using him on passing downs makes sense. His biggest weakness was always vs the run and gap control as a DE.
          sigpic

Comment

The bottom line is that Osi makes plays. He gets to the QB and has a knack for causing turnovers. Considering we're watching a washed up Tuck and a regressing JPP every week it's tough to see Osi playing this well.

Comment

Originally posted by B-Red22 View Post
              jesus christ 1 good game while we have a crappy season and he is hailed a a savior on here
              He has 4 sacks and a pick 6 this year. Does our defense as a whole even have that?
              Life is like a Giants game, you never know what you are going to get.

Comment

INT against the Rams
                2 Sacks and 2 forced fumbles against Miami
                2 Sacks tonight

One good game?

Comment

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
                  He has 4 sacks and a pick 6 this year. Does our defense as a whole even have that?
                  you think he would be doing that on our defense this season??

Comment

Talk about blowing things out of proportion lol. Some of our fans...jeez.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueSanta View Post
                      To be fair, he is playing LB and part time passrusher. While he was here he refused to play anything but full time DE. He was always a good passrusher and using him on passing downs makes sense. His biggest weakness was always vs the run and gap control as a DE.
                      Good point.

If anything, this bolsters my opinion that DaMontre Moore should be rushing from the linebacker spot.
                      "I like linebackers. I collect 'em. You can't have too many good ones." - Bill Parcells

"Name the starting linebackers from 2007." - Jerry Reese

Comment

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
                        LOL
                        "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Comment

Originally posted by Messiah717 View Post
                          INT against the Rams
                          2 Sacks and 2 forced fumbles against Miami
                          2 Sacks tonight

One good game?
                          Were you ok with letting him ago before this season started? If we were 5-0 instead of 0-5 nobody would be posting threads about Osi.

Comment

Originally posted by FlyingTruck View Post
                            Talk about blowing things out of proportion lol. Some of our fans...jeez.
                            How many Osi threads just pooped up on this board during this game? Im not blowing anything out of proportion, half these people want him to trade for him all the sudden.
                            Last edited by B-Red22; 10-07-2013, 11:23 PM.

Comment

How many Osi threads just pooped up on this board during this game? Im not blowing anything out of proportion, half these people want him to all the sudden.
                              I meant the fans wanting him back, not you lol.

Comment

Working...
                              X