No announcement yet.

New York Rangers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new york sports are entering the dark ages..

Comment

First they come off a nice victory, and then lose 4-0 to the devils. Not the first time they did this year.

Comment

it would be something if the rangers and giants both ended up having the number 1 overall pick in both drafts. although as bad as they both are, there are actually teams that are somehow worse than them at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by L.T.56 View Post
          it would be something if the rangers and giants both ended up having the number 1 overall pick in both drafts. although as bad as they both are, there are actually teams that are somehow worse than them at the moment.
          I still have faith in them, it's a long season

Comment

Originally posted by Moke View Post
            First they come off a nice victory, and then lose 4-0 to the devils. Not the first time they did this year.
            Yep. They looked really good playing the Kings, then it was all downhill until the Caps.

Comment

LOL
              Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                LOL

Woah, Devils finally got a win

Comment

Woah, Devils finally got a win
                  Hahahahha ikr? I shouldn't be talking.
                  Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                    Hahahahha ikr? I shouldn't be talking.
                    Haha! Wonder when that team will get younger

Comment

.......Flyers beat us......Giants and Rangers are horrible this year, am i dreaming?

Comment

Originally posted by P_Simms_#11
                        I wish you were. Red Wings next up. Ugh.

Am i a bad fan if i say i kind of already chalked up a loss to Detroit? I might go out or something saturday night instead of watching. After the 6-1 loss to Ottawa you KNOW Detroit isnt coming out flat and against us? Ouch, If Hank doesnt play and Talbot does...wow

Comment

Originally posted by Giantsrangers View Post
                          Am i a bad fan if i say i kind of already chalked up a loss to Detroit? I might go out or something saturday night instead of watching. After the 6-1 loss to Ottawa you KNOW Detroit isnt coming out flat and against us? Ouch, If Hank doesnt play and Talbot does...wow
                          So it could get ugly? Like all of the other games we've played so far...

We gotta get rid of some of the dead weight we have on this team. Very disappointing.
                          Stop Booing Tiki Barber.

Comment

I know Cally, Nash and Henrik are out, but they got blown when those guys were playing too. At least get a few games to OT like the Isles have done and get some points.

Comment

Originally posted by NYGisBallin View Post
                              So it could get ugly? Like all of the other games we've played so far...

We gotta get rid of some of the dead weight we have on this team. Very disappointing.

Yep i agree. Wayyy too many players who are just here to fill a spot, about 5-6 guys need to go

Comment

Originally posted by P_Simms_#11 View Post
                                I know Cally, Nash and Henrik are out, but they got blown when those guys were playing too. At least get a few games to OT like the Isles have done and get some points.

I think the problem is beyond those guys. Even with Cally, Nash, Hags and Hank in we are a very talentless team and have no clue how to work in AVs system. The drive just doesnt exist. IMO the Nash trade weakened us and trading Gabby worked for a little but we are now seeing why Brassard wasn't really liked in Colombus and Nash is just injured, incredible. We took so many steps back after the conference finals appearance its not even funny. Break up a team who won 52 games and made its first conference finals appearance in over 10 years, great idea. Lose to the winless devils and now a horrible flyers team? AND make Mason look like a vezina finalist? Damn joke and its sad how bad it has become. 8 games into the season or 78 games into the season, we suck

Comment

Working...
                                X