No announcement yet.

Aqib Talib

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't put too much stock in Hosley, can't stay on the field.

Comment

Originally posted by Drez View Post
      Well, it isn't like corner isn't a big need, too. And last I saw we'll have $30m+ in cap space next season.
      You have to look at the reasons for that cap space. We will have to sign a lot of guys to field a team.
      So its not like we will have a full roster and $30MM in cap space.
      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
        You have to look at the reasons for that cap space. We will have to sign a lot of guys to field a team.
        So its not like we will have a full roster and $30MM in cap space.
        That's why I hope we trade back for draft picks. Would rather have a bunch of rookies on rookie contracts that at least are young and eager to prove themselves as NFL material than washed up vets. Also it would hopefully signify to Coughlin that running an overly complicated system isn't going to fly anymore...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

I still can't get Talib getting owned by Nicks last year.
          Football is a team game. Football is a team game. Football is a team game. Football is a team game. Football is a team game.

Comment

Originally posted by Drez View Post
            Well, it isn't like corner isn't a big need, too. And last I saw we'll have $30m+ in cap space next season.
            yeah we should be fine with the cap next year but apparently its hard to explain that to people on this board who seem to just want to be sarcastic, they know who they are...

Comment

how much are Webster and Rolle costing us as compared to their actual output.
              2 of the biggest money pits on this team.
              and they both stink worse than an above ground Florida landfill.
              due to the fact that I am from the Woodstock generation ...
              my opinions may be chemically enhanced and influenced by severe episodes of memory loss

Comment

Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
                That's why I hope we trade back for draft picks. Would rather have a bunch of rookies on rookie contracts that at least are young and eager to prove themselves as NFL material than washed up vets. Also it would hopefully signify to Coughlin that running an overly complicated system isn't going to fly anymore...
                Problem is this coaching staff won't play the young guys.
                Engage brain before speaking.

Comment

Originally posted by speedman View Post

Maybe the young guys suck

Comment

Originally posted by stormblue View Post
                    how much are Webster and Rolle costing us as compared to their actual output.
                    2 of the biggest money pits on this team.
                    and they both stink worse than an above ground Florida landfill.
                    Webster is costing us like $3m this year. In the couple games he's played this season, he hasn't played too poorly.

Comment

Originally posted by speedman View Post
                      Which is something that has been disproven time and time again.

Comment

BB has a good amount of tread on him already, he played a few years in canada.

his age and physical playing style might be factors in the seahawks moving on from him.

Comment

Originally posted by amukamerica View Post
                          BB has a good amount of tread on him already, he played a few years in canada.

his age and physical playing style might be factors in the seahawks moving on from him.
                          Not really. They just have a **** load of players that are due contracts in the next two seasons, including Sherman next year who is likely to ask for Revis money... Not to mention Russell Wilson can renegotiate his contract after next season, too. Actually, I think nearly their entire secondary is up for contracts within the next two seasons.

Also, if Browner's age and wear and tear are a concern, that should lower his price tag/length of contract. Could work in our favor if we chose to pursue him.

Comment

No thanks he has ton of legal problems. Like he pistol whipped someone.
                            Just remember Kevin Love makes more money then OBJ, and OBJ also dunks better.

Comment

Originally posted by appodictic View Post
                              No thanks he has ton of legal problems. Like he pistol whipped someone.

So? guy can still play ball, screw his legal problems. new england is holding him down

Comment

Originally posted by Giantsrangers View Post
                                So? guy can still play ball, screw his legal problems. new england is holding him down
                                You want you children to become fans of players like Vick and Talib, dog killers and losers that carry guns? I would rather be on an 0-16 team. Or go after players that are good AND not morally bankrupt.
                                Just remember Kevin Love makes more money then OBJ, and OBJ also dunks better.

Comment

Working...
                                X