Aqib Talib

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aqib Talib

Should we look into this man playing for us. Yes hes going to want top money but clearly he's worth it. His attitude has clearly changed hes still young and is a shutdown corner. Thoughts?

Originally posted by I Bleed Blue 56 View Post
    Should we look into this man playing for us. Yes hes going to want top money but clearly he's worth it. His attitude has clearly changed hes still young and is a shutdown corner. Thoughts?
    Um....You do realize that he plays for another team....right????
    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
      Um....You do realize that he plays for another team....right????
      He's only under contract for this year, I assume the Pats will re-sign him before he hits FA, though.

Comment

The Seahawks may let Browner walk after the season. I think I'd rather him that Talib. Saying either are even a option.

Comment

Prince and Talib would be sick..

Comment

I want Browner or Talib or both, sign all the defense you can

Comment

Originally posted by Giantsrangers View Post
              I want Browner or Talib or both, sign all the defense you can
              I'm sure they would sign for just free gas to the stadium.

Comment

Who said they would sign for free? I said i want both, don't be a ******

Comment

Originally posted by Giantsrangers View Post
                  Who said they would sign for free? I said i want both, don't be a ******
                  My obvious point is that they would cost a fortune and probably prevent us from dealing with other needs on the team,...like interior O line.

Comment

My obvious point is that they would cost a fortune and probably prevent us from dealing with other needs on the team,...like interior O line.

Ok but it still doesn't change me wanting them on the team even though its a dream, Browner/Prince or Talib/Prince is a big improvement in the secondary but like i said just a dream

Comment

A couple of $5 hot dogs yeah no problem
                      sigpic

LT - Carson - Kelley - Van Pelt

Comment

WOW IMAGINE THAT CB TANDEM... SCARY.

Comment

Well, it isn't like corner isn't a big need, too. And last I saw we'll have $30m+ in cap space next season.

Comment

Giants are going to have alot of Cap space next year but i dont see a long term deal being done

Comment

lol i swear every thread plays out the same way...

but it would be interesting. I dunno bout Talib and NYC tho. Browner would be intriguing. we def. are going to need at least depth at corner. i think prince and hosely could be solid. i also liked what i saw from mcbride he looks to have good mirror ability with receivers downfield, he just seems to also have the same issues t2 had vs the jump ball type pass...we r getting younger tho without even realizing it. browns injury was really unfortunate bc w.hill/s.brown at S and Prince and Hosely at the 2 corners with t2 as the nickelback coulda showed us what we had in the future...theres def talent there but a guy like browner or maybe even talib...

also what is the situation with our DC? thats prob the most paramount issue as Id trust Talib way more in man than in a zone based scheme.imo.

Comment

Working...
                              X