Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BeatYale View Post
    Low class.
    Define low class behavior. I usually like your posts, but this one- not so much. People looking for flawless grammar and uber oratorical skills from football players are misguided. Most of these guys have put their 10,000 hours+ in the game of football. That's where they are masters.

Almost all star athletes portray the bad- boy image. So you may see Luck in a $7000 Armani Suit, while maybe another athlete portrays his swagger in a different manner, maybe with ostentatious jewelry, but its'saying the same basic thing, "look at me, I'm a star."
    Because of all of the effort and examination being poured into these predictions, the draft is a robust market that, in the aggregate, does a good job of sorting prospects from top to bottom.1 Yet despite so many people trying to “beat the market,” no single actor can do it consistently. Abnormal returns are likely due to luck, not skill. But that hasn’t stopped NFL executives from behaving with the confidence of traders.

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/...eat-the-draft/

Comment

Originally posted by B&RWarrior View Post
      Define low class behavior. I usually like your posts, but this one- not so much. People looking for flawless grammar and uber oratorical skills from football players are misguided. Most of these guys have put their 10,000 hours+ in the game of football. That's where they are masters.

Almost all star athletes portray the bad- boy image. So you may see Luck in a $7000 Armani Suit, while maybe another athlete portrays his swagger in a different manner, maybe with ostentatious jewelry, but its'saying the same basic thing, "look at me, I'm a star."

Low class behavior is just an ignorant statement

Comment

Originally posted by FBomb View Post
        Doesn't matter. IMO what he did is unforgivable. I don't know any pedophiles either...should I not judge them too?
        Your drawing a parallel between a guy that committed offense to dogs, to someone that commits offenses on humans. Now if you see children as equal to dogs then there is no flaw in your logic.

Then again if your dog is equal to your child then he should eat at the dinner table with you, but there is a reason most people put the dog food bowl on the floor and keep their dogs on a leash.

Animal rights activist feel very strongly about this issue, so I tend to shy away from these kind of debates.

I try my best never to judge, because unless you've walked in a man's shoes, you just don't know.

I love Mike Vick. He paid his debt to society. He goes around and tells why what he did was wrong and volunteers on behalf of animals rights.

Go Giants.
        Because of all of the effort and examination being poured into these predictions, the draft is a robust market that, in the aggregate, does a good job of sorting prospects from top to bottom.1 Yet despite so many people trying to “beat the market,” no single actor can do it consistently. Abnormal returns are likely due to luck, not skill. But that hasn’t stopped NFL executives from behaving with the confidence of traders.

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/...eat-the-draft/

Comment

Your drawing a parallel between a guy that committed offense to dogs, to someone that commits offenses on humans. Now if you see children as equal to dogs then there is no flaw in your logic.

Then again if your dog is equal to your child then he should eat at the dinner table with you, but there is a reason most people put the dog food bowl on the floor and keep their dogs on a leash.

Animal rights activist feel very strongly about this issue, so I tend to shy away from these kind of debates.

I try my best never to judge, because unless you've walked in a man's shoes, you just don't know.

I love Mike Vick. He paid his debt to society. He goes around and tells why what he did was wrong and volunteers on behalf of animals rights.

Go Giants.

the cool thing here to do is put down somebody because of their past

Comment

I never gave you any riddles. I meant everything in it's most literal sense. A thug, a criminal. Low class, low standards. A Titus Young, an Aaron Hernandez, and maybe a Riley Cooper.

I know that's not the answer you were wishing for. Why don't you just tell me what it was you expected me to say? I'll say it to you dude, so you can play out whatever imaginary scenario you have going on in your head.
            Last edited by BeatYale; 10-20-2013, 06:50 PM.

“Basically just stay with your man,” cornerback Janoris Jenkins said. “Follow him everywhere you go. Even if he goes to the bathroom, follow him.”

Comment

Well said.

Comment

Go Giants.
                This is a bull**** argument. It is possible to dislike more than one thing without them having to be equal.

Your opinion of Vick is fine.....I reserve the right to have mine whether it bothers you or not.
                I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

Go Giants.
                  WOW -- Nicely said, and I agree 100% with all of it -- I have NOTHING AGAINST Michael Vick He paid his debt he now FIGHTS for animals because he realized that what he was doing was flat out mean. I respect the guy who admits his mistakes and tries to rectify his bad behavior a lot more than the jackass who continues to do the same bad behavior even after he has been in trouble for it.
                  Last edited by danme; 10-20-2013, 07:52 PM.

Comment

DeAngelo Hall

Lesean McCoy

DeSean Jackson

Steve Smith (Carolina)

Kaepernick (borderline dislike)

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

Desean for sure and finnegan
                      Football has been very, very good to us.
                      After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                      But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                      2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                      3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                      4-New York Giants!!!
                      5-NE
                      Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Any Cowboy or Iggle

DeAngelo Hall
                        Finnegan
                        Suh
                        Brady
                        Brady Quinn
                        Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

Originally posted by giantyankee1976 View Post
                          DeAngelo Hall

Lesean McCoy

DeSean Jackson

Steve Smith (Carolina)

Kaepernick (borderline dislike)

oh yeah, cortland finnegan too

Comment

I forgot Kaepernick too

Comment

Man, I like the guys that jaw with everyone, makes them fun to watch.

With Finnegan, his trash talk is just part of his game, he uses it to get inside his assignment's head.

Worth a watch:

Comment

PoS

Comment

Working...
                                X