congrats to Rex&Gino

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• congrats to Rex&Gino

For doing the damn thing without a Elite Qb and getting the best out of your players

Good game, watched it with my dad who is a jets fan. At least one NY team is winning now, my rangers and giants sure as hell aren't.

Comment

Beast of a defense once again.

Comment

Certainly a better brand of football than the Ginats are capable of putting out right now.

Comment

That's what having a competent offensive line will do for you. Reese, take notes...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
            That's what having a competent offensive line will do for you. Reese, take notes...
            No, Reese has nothing to say or do . . . deaf, dumb and blind

Comment

yep, an Oline does alot

Comment

Silly me, I read this topic as Congrats to Rex & "Gyno".

“Basically just stay with your man,” cornerback Janoris Jenkins said. “Follow him everywhere you go. Even if he goes to the bathroom, follow him.”

Comment

Originally posted by Giantsrangers View Post
                  yep, an Oline does alot
                  Thanks to an OL, the Jets have turned the likes of Bilal Powell and Chris Ivory into a top-shelf RB group. Having that OL also gives them the ability to play a rookie Geno Smith toe-to-toe against Tom Brady, or hell, take Sanchez to two AFC title games.

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Thanks to an OL, the Jets have turned the likes of Bilal Powell and Chris Ivory into a top-shelf RB group. Having that OL also gives them the ability to play a rookie Geno Smith toe-to-toe against Tom Brady, or hell, take Sanchez to two AFC title games.

I agree, Powell and Ivory look great out there and i'm surprised how tough their running game is this year. A top 5 defense with a good running game and can throw the ball can do damage

Comment

Originally posted by Flip Empty View Post
                      Beast of a defense once again.
                      Jerry Reese : "What's a defense? Who were our LB's in '07 & "11??"

Comment

Jets Defense is great....they should thank the refs i have seen that flag not get called almost every week, and all of a sudden the Jets get it lol lol...

Comment

What a useless thread, so the Jets won a game. Big deal. Was it the Super Bowl?

Comment

Working...
                          X