Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2013/2014 NEW YORK KNICKS THREAD. GO KNICKS!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a shock Tyson Chandler is hurt . I thought he would play 10 games at least. Carmelo is killing this team right now, He is as inefficent as ever. U cant win games with a guy shooting 10-28. His FG% is .371 this season yeah lets give him 28 million. Bargs is -38 on the season through 4 games he is a disaster so far. I cant wait till JR comes back and some of these guys get their minutes taken.the Knicks guards are brutal.

Metta has played fantastic so far and Shump i will take his game he had last night 4-8 14 points 5 boards 3 steals every game.
    Last edited by Redeyejedi; 11-06-2013, 08:36 AM.

Comment

• Ur right redeye, they've all been dreadful outside of Metta, Chandler(now hurt, ugh!), Shump, and Feltons been solid..

Comment

• Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
        Ur right redeye, they've all been dreadful outside of Metta, Chandler(now hurt, ugh!), Shump, and Feltons been solid..
        Carmelo is killing us with his shooting. How do u win when the guy that shoots 2/5 of of your shots hits .38% of them. Basically the rest of the team combined has to shoot over 50% to make up for him. Melo 10-28 Rest of team 25-54. For the Season Melo is shooting .371 the team besides Melo .455

Comment

• so with this injury news to Chandler, I now hate Kemba walker. I don't even care that it was an accident, just **** you Kemba
          "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

Comment

• I wonder if they will play Bargs at center could u imagine we will get out rebounded by 25 every game.

Comment

• some guy on orlando had 30 points and 21 rebounds, wow

Comment

• bulls 1-3...if not for the miracle BS teardrop DRose did they ought to be 0-4, meanwhile we're 1-3 on some BS .

Also not surprised about #6 being out 4-6 weeks wither.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

• Originally posted by giantyankee1976 View Post
                  bulls 1-3...if not for the miracle BS teardrop DRose did they ought to be 0-4, meanwhile we're 1-3 on some BS .

Also not surprised about #6 being out 4-6 weeks wither.

Rose is overrated

Comment

• Melo said team already has a closed door meeting...

Already?
                    Stop Booing Tiki Barber.

Comment

• Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
                      I wonder if they will play Bargs at center could u imagine we will get out rebounded by 25 every game.
                      It dosen't matter, without Tyson, we need to outscore guys anyways. SO were gonna need guys like Bargs on the court. Melo's gonna have to show he has a brain, and realize that the rest of the team needs to be in a flow and get shots for us to be successful. I think this team could score at will, if Melos obsession with scoring could just die down a tick.

Comment

• I'm trying to watch this game, as i do with most knick games, but i'm just not into it. Just kinda bored all ready with this team. Could it be, i'm finally fed up? Its the strangest feeling.. They are such a dumb team. Its just so obvious they aren't going anywhere. Have fun in LA melo.. I honestly could care less if he goes. Who cares?

Comment

• Melo and Bargs are both rebounding, but were still losing.

Comment

• Felton at the buzzer of the 1st qter got my juices flowing. Melo and Bargs are grabbing boards left and right.

Comment

• Bargs is playing outta his mind right now! This is the guy i thought we were getting!

Comment

• Freaking Melo misses another Tech FT! Jesus Christ! stop letting the guy take em!

Comment

Working...
                                X