Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2013/2014 NEW YORK KNICKS THREAD. GO KNICKS!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Struggling so far this season but I got confidence still, starting tonight lets pick it up

Comment

• The joke season continues. Man, was i wrong about this yr. Same old, same old in knicks world.

Comment

• I think Bargniani has been a bright spot for us this yr though. Hes rebounded wellI(despite reb avg), and hes scored and played solid defense overall, albeit a couple lapses. Shoot, hes even blocked shots. The problem with this team is the same as always, they don't share the ball, and to many guys think they can take and make every shot,a nd because of it, they shoot some awful shots...

Comment

• How long is JR Smith signed for?
          Last edited by nycsportzfan; 11-20-2013, 09:53 PM.

Comment

• JR Smith finally hits a 3.

Comment

• Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
              JR Smith finally hits a 3.
              And another!

Comment

• Could shumpert play any worse this yr?

Comment

Could shumpert play any worse this yr?
                  I think these rumors and stuff has seriously gotten to his head... It's a shame too because this was supposed to be his breakout year
                  sigpic
                  S/O to Flip Empty for the sig
                  __________________________________________________ ______
                  Mock Draft
                  1st) O.J Howard TE Bama 2nd) D. Walker DE F.S.U 3rd) S. Perine RB Oklahoma
                  4th) E. Magnuson OT/OG Mich 5th) J. Replogle DT Purde
                  6th) Fred Ross WR Miss St 7th) J. Reeves-Maybin LB Tenn
                  Strick's 2015 All-Sleeper Team - http://boards.giants.com/showthread....t=sleeper+team

Comment

• Originally posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
                    I think these rumors and stuff has seriously gotten to his head... It's a shame too because this was supposed to be his breakout year
                    Hes been utterly terrible. But then again, he wasen't good before the rumours. I thought he was gonna be Paul George like. I would take Faried over Shump anyways, even when he was playing well, especially with the additon of lights out shooting Tim Hardaway who also is a long solid defender.. Faired makes sense, and is like a better version of Kenyon Martin..

As for Tonight, i just watched melo run out and not even try to put his arms up to defend a 3 that was of course buried to give Indy the lead. I watched Bargs 2times do the same thing with arms extended and both times dude missed the 3.. Its disgusting that its acceptable for that kinda nonsense. Melos numbers say he was amazing but stuff like that shoulden't go unoticed.. Again, hes been great, but stuff like that is annoying.
                    Last edited by nycsportzfan; 11-20-2013, 10:38 PM.

Comment

• When will Melo learn to pass the ball in the 4th qter instead of shooting stupid shots that take ridiculous amount of energy to even get the ball off, let alone a good look? He does it every freaking game in the 4th qter, and we constantly have terrible 4th qters
                      Last edited by nycsportzfan; 11-20-2013, 10:38 PM.

Comment

• Udrich is freaking awesome!

Comment

• Melo rebounding like a animal, but shooting 1-9 in the 2nd half. Udrich is flat out beasting! I love watching him play and it was annoying that he was buried on the bench, as Woodson should of known what kinda player he is. Hes always been a very good shooter and savy passer. In no way shape or form has he been buried on the bench, and only playing now because Felton is hurt. The guy should get minutes every single game.
                          Last edited by nycsportzfan; 11-20-2013, 10:34 PM.

Comment

• God Dang it Bargniani! Why cant u make a shot tonight? Ur rebounding, ur playing defense, u got a block, but ur shooting is killing us tonight! Thank god Udrich and JR Smith are carrying the weight offensivley tonight(efficent shooting)..

Albeit, this is why i loved are knicks this yr. I thought having Melo, Udrich, Hardaway, Shump, Felton, Smith, Artest, Bargs, would make it impossible to beat us most nights, becasue it'd be impossible to stop all those guys every night. I thought a couple of em would kill it every night at least..

Comment

• Melo is all over the glass tonight!
                              sigpic
                              S/O to Flip Empty for the sig
                              Mock Draft
                              1st) O.J Howard TE Bama 2nd) D. Walker DE F.S.U 3rd) S. Perine RB Oklahoma
                              4th) E. Magnuson OT/OG Mich 5th) J. Replogle DT Purde
                              6th) Fred Ross WR Miss St 7th) J. Reeves-Maybin LB Tenn
                              Strick's 2015 All-Sleeper Team - http://boards.giants.com/showthread....t=sleeper+team

Comment

When will Melo learn to pass the ball in the 4th qter instead of shooting stupid shots that take ridiculous amount of energy to even get the ball off, let alone a good look? He does it every freaking game in the 4th qter, and we constantly have terrible 4th qters
                                Go figure, its a rare 4th qter where it isn't all melo, and its very team orientated and were probably gonna win(up 3 with 9seconds)

Comment

Working...
                                X