Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2013/2014 NEW YORK KNICKS THREAD. GO KNICKS!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Amare and Melo= Next group that brings Knicks nowhere near true contention.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
      Thanks shumpert, u freaking moron! Denver is watching this train wreck thanking god they still got Faired and not Shumpert..
      it was a dumb foul and melo should've gotten the call at the other end.
      sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

      Comment


      • Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
        They showed the replay. Shump clearly hit em on the elbow. Thats what lost us the game. I didn't agree with everything the refs called(thats nothing new), but that was clearly a foul. There is no debate about it.
        no doubt just sayin the refs made some terrible calls
        sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

        Comment


        • Lol at the Knicks.
          Mood: WOOF!

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
            it was a dumb foul and melo should've gotten the call at the other end.
            I didn't even think there was a debate about Melo's shot to end the game being a foul? Then again, maybe i was wrong? Either way, u don't foul Paul George on a 3pt shot that can tie the game. thats just unaceptable and Shump needs to start losing minutes to Hardaway. Hardaway is a thousand times the better offensive player and i honestly don't think theres that much diffrence defensivley.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
              Lol at the Knicks.
              Its hard to root for such a underachieving franchise. Teams always go through bad yrs, but a team that constantly is capped strapped and yet never even comes close to true contention is just more then some can take. This franchise has got to be one of the more embaressing franchises in sports.. I don't think they ever will truly contend for anything. I just give up!

              Comment


              • Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
                I didn't even think there was a debate about Melo's shot to end the game being a foul? Then again, maybe i was wrong? Either way, u don't foul Paul George on a 3pt shot that can tie the game. thats just unaceptable and Shump needs to start losing minutes to Hardaway. Hardaway is a thousand times the better offensive player and i honestly don't think theres that much diffrence defensivley.
                i'm with you ,right now i'm really hating shump right now.
                sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

                Comment


                • Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
                  Its hard to root for such a underachieving franchise. Teams always go through bad yrs, but a team that constantly is capped strapped and yet never even comes close to true contention is just more then some can take. This franchise has got to be one of the more embaressing franchises in sports.. I don't think they ever will truly contend for anything. I just give up!
                  worst part is they are and won't have a 1st round pick in a deep draft.
                  sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
                    worst part is they are and won't have a 1st round pick in a deep draft.
                    Maybe deal Shump for a 1st and someone (he needs to pick his game up for that to happen though) I really thought he was going to explode this year... not showing any signs that will be happening so far.
                    sigpic
                    S/O to Flip Empty for the sig
                    __________________________________________________ ______
                    Mock Draft
                    1st) O.J Howard TE Bama 2nd) D. Walker DE F.S.U 3rd) S. Perine RB Oklahoma
                    4th) E. Magnuson OT/OG Mich 5th) J. Replogle DT Purde
                    6th) Fred Ross WR Miss St 7th) J. Reeves-Maybin LB Tenn
                    __________________________________________________ ______
                    Strick's 2015 All-Sleeper Team - http://boards.giants.com/showthread....t=sleeper+team

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
                      worst part is they are and won't have a 1st round pick in a deep draft.
                      I'd honestly just trade Carmelo as soon as possible. Hes not the answer. Let em go be someone elses ballhog that shoots 8-30 but ends up with 25pts, so people think hes great. Theres a reason Denver never sniffed a title and the knicks will never sniff a title with him. I enjoy watching him play, but its clear as day, hes not a alltime great and certainly not a champion.. I'd trade everything that is tradable at this point. Whats the point of keeping any of these guys?

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
                        A) Its hard to root for such a underachieving franchise.
                        B) Teams always go through bad yrs, but a team that constantly is capped strapped and yet never even comes close to true contention is just more then some can take.
                        c) This franchise has got to be one of the more embarrassing franchises in sports..
                        A) true
                        B) true
                        c) which is why I call them the chicago cubs of basketball- diehard fanbase, inept product on the courts, yet we keep the hope alive that someday...


                        NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

                        Comment


                        • disgusting how influential these horrible officials can be. absolutely horrible. time to take a break from this so called sport.

                          Comment


                          • Horrible game against the Pacers. We gotta pick it up almost 1/8 through the season and we look like absolute ****. I blame Dolan for not doing whatever it took to keep Donnie Walsh and hiring Steve Mills, who if you recall was on Isiah's staff. It is probably only a matter of time before Isiah comes back because Dolan is in love with him. Dolan is the Jerry Jones of basketball by far the worst owner. He makes Donald Sterling look like a genius.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by n420p69 View Post
                              Horrible game against the Pacers. We gotta pick it up almost 1/8 through the season and we look like absolute ****. I blame Dolan for not doing whatever it took to keep Donnie Walsh and hiring Steve Mills, who if you recall was on Isiah's staff. It is probably only a matter of time before Isiah comes back because Dolan is in love with him. Dolan is the Jerry Jones of basketball by far the worst owner. He makes Donald Sterling look like a genius.
                              walsh was/is overrated. he's the reason we don't have a first round pick this year... to be fair i'm sure he was encouraged/forced to make the moves he did... but really all he did was trade away decent players and gave away picks to do it.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by kNicksGiants View Post
                                walsh was/is overrated. he's the reason we don't have a first round pick this year... to be fair i'm sure he was encouraged/forced to make the moves he did... but really all he did was trade away decent players and gave away picks to do it.
                                Yeah, I don't know why people are so enamoured with Walsh either. He traded away years worth of picks to clear cap space, and made the decision to use that cap space to give a fully guaranteed 100MIL contract to a guy with degenerative knees.

                                He gets credit for a Pacers team that was built before he got there. George, Hibbert, West, George, all these guys were acquired while he was with the Knicks.
                                All Hail The New York Giants!!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X