Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2013/2014 NEW YORK KNICKS THREAD. GO KNICKS!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kNicksGiants View Post
    walsh was/is overrated. he's the reason we don't have a first round pick this year... to be fair i'm sure he was encouraged/forced to make the moves he did... but really all he did was trade away decent players and gave away picks to do it.
    Walsh made terrible moves like the Jared Jeffries give away, were we essentially gave up 3 first round draft picks to clear 6 million in cap space.

Comment

• Shumps getting steals but nothing else. He just can't seem to put the ball in the hoop and get to that 15-20pts, that i thought he'd get consistently with like 5bounds and 3dimes..etc

Comment

• Bargs is a true pleasure to watch though. His defense is flat out surprising and his offensive game is really good this yr.

Comment

• I can't believe i'm putting myself through another knicks game so early after the loss to Indy the other day but i cana't help myself. Amare is balling tonight, for the first time in a long time. Inside and out!

Comment

• Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
            I can't believe i'm putting myself through another knicks game so early after the loss to Indy the other day but i cana't help myself. Amare is balling tonight, for the first time in a long time. Inside and out!
            Amare is doing his thing! Kenyon cannot allow Gortat two get 2 and 1's on him in a row... If you are going to foul him do not allow a shot attempt that can go in... Hopefully we can avoid any dumb mistakes that kill us
            sigpic
            S/O to Flip Empty for the sig
            __________________________________________________ ______
            Mock Draft
            1st) O.J Howard TE Bama 2nd) D. Walker DE F.S.U 3rd) S. Perine RB Oklahoma
            4th) E. Magnuson OT/OG Mich 5th) J. Replogle DT Purde
            6th) Fred Ross WR Miss St 7th) J. Reeves-Maybin LB Tenn
            Strick's 2015 All-Sleeper Team - http://boards.giants.com/showthread....t=sleeper+team

Comment

• Originally posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
              Amare is doing his thing! Kenyon cannot allow Gortat two get 2 and 1's on him in a row... If you are going to foul him do not allow a shot attempt that can go in... Hopefully we can avoid any dumb mistakes that kill us
              Nope, we can't. We look like a bunch of clowns in the 3rd qter. This teams such a bunch of punk losers. Seriously, there a bunch of fundamentally strong punks. Punk teams don't win, they have good qters, but at least 1 ridiculous loser qter every game, which is this 3rd qter for them. THey aren't even gonna score 80 probably..lol After scoring 52 in the 1st half..lol They freaking suck! Like lottery pick suck. I can't wait till melo is gone and we start over. To bad were stuck with JR Miss for god knows how long.

Comment

• To times Melo has the ball with 6seconds and then 3.5 at the end of qters and dosen't even get shots off. They score a pathetic 17 in 3rd. THey of course have gone down scoring from 27-25-17 so far.. That is as typical as it gets for this bricklaying bunch of goobers.. Cant wait to see what kinda clown 4th qter they have in store for us. I'm sure its gonna be bricklaying 101..

Comment

• Could world peace suck anymore?

Comment

• Shumpert and Metta are giving the knicks nothing!

Comment

• How can you even respect this team, let alone like em? There is nothing to like about this albatross of a team. This is truly the bad news bears.. They cant' even stay close against the wizards. Dummies don't know to take it to the hoop..

The losers can't even make a freaking FT. Loser JR Miss just missed 2 FT's,.. I hate that loser!

Comment

• Amare missed 2, and JR Miss missed 2straight, and Melo missed 1 FT all int he 4th so far. THey suck.

Comment

• Melo chuck mode engaged
                          sigpic
                          Mock Draft
                          Strick's 2015 All-Sleeper Team - http://boards.giants.com/showthread....t=sleeper+team

Comment

• Trade Melo please! I just cant watch that inefficent chump anymore. Who cares about some dude who misses a crapload of shots every night. Anyone can score 20plus on as many shots as they take.

Comment

• The Knicks are bad...
                              sigpic
                              Mock Draft

Comment

• This freaking loser JR Miss just missed 4straight FT's. I hate that loser! Hes such a piece of garbage!

Comment

Working...
                                X