Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2013/2014 NEW YORK KNICKS THREAD. GO KNICKS!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• J.R with 4 straight FT misses then launches a 3 ball. If he would have missed it he should have been benched instantly... what a joke
    sigpic
    S/O to Flip Empty for the sig
    6th) Fred Ross WR Miss St 7th) J. Reeves-Maybin LB Tenn

Comment

• Watching J.R and Melo on the same team is just annoying... They both kill ball movement and just chuck the ****ing ball up whenever they please
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
        Watching J.R and Melo on the same team is just annoying... They both kill ball movement and just chuck the ****ing ball up whenever they please
        Ya, they suck. Melos the most inefficent player i've ever seen. Let em go shoot 8-28 with the lakers. That guys guranteed to never win a title. I don't care who he teams up with. Hes just a fake super star. JR MIss is just a drunk piece of crap!

Comment

• Thats it, i'm done. This team a freaking bunch of brainless twits.. Hardaway should get run over all the terds that including JR Miss, and punk *** Metta. I don't think its possible to hate a team more then i hate this knicks team. I just hate em! Every single one of em are just bad for the NBA. They are so useless and brainless... A bunch of losers. Im done with this team till theres changes. I won't even watch anymore.. They freaking suck balls!

Comment

• melo played fine, not sure why everyone is lashing out at him.

anyways the knicks picked the wrong year to suck. great draft class but no draft pick.

can only hope we suck again next year after melo leaves and we land a stud in the draft.

most likely we draft a stud and then trade him for kobe lol

the defense is beyond trash. constant switching allows the other team to destroy us in pick n roll or simply with shooters coming off screens. wide open shots all day long.

Comment

• I'm glad they are 3-9. Maybe changes will be made soon. What a **** team

Comment

• JR Smith shouldn't have been re signed. Dude is a clown spends his whole life tweeting and ****.

Comment

• And I disagree with you guys about Donnie. He is far better then Grunwald or Steve Mills. Steve Mills the Isiah architect of our worst years ever. Can't see it getting better anytime soon thank god for the Giants no matter what we do this year the Giants have always had more heart then the sorry *** Knicks.

Comment

• Originally posted by n420p69 View Post
                    And I disagree with you guys about Donnie. He is far better then Grunwald or Steve Mills. Steve Mills the Isiah architect of our worst years ever. Can't see it getting better anytime soon thank god for the Giants no matter what we do this year the Giants have always had more heart then the sorry *** Knicks.
                    regardless, walsh traded this year's pick to dump jeffries/obtain tmac's expiring contract.

edit: nevermind, the 2014 pick was part of the melo deal... which was also done by walsh though.
                    Last edited by kNicksGiants; 11-23-2013, 11:07 PM.

Comment

• I found this on the Knicks board, and it's probably the best summary of this team:

that was a bit of tongue and cheek but what I appreciate about you misterearl is you seem to actually understand the human element working here. It doesnt matter if you make $30k, $100k or $100mm. If you feel emotionally dumped, unhappy with your workplace, poorly treated... your effort will wane. This isnt a decision so much as cause and effect.
                      Its why good organizations, sports or otherwise understand the value of building a positive culture. Because when people *feel* like they are on an even playing field, when they *feel* like they are fairly treated and communicated with they work harder and have a more positive attitude.
                      When they feel others are favored, or that people have unfairly been rewarded or dismissed it creates a culture lacking trust and positivity. It also kills effort, simply because guys will only bother to put forth effort if they know the right people are paying attention.
                      It also cracks me up when adults on this site say these guys are paid millions and should give max effort. Yes.. they should. Just like I should also for my salary as well. Funny though, when my previous employer started crapping on us funy things started to happen. Guys take longer lunches, put forth less effort, etc etc even though we are being 'paid' the same.
                      When you look at how folks have been treated here over the years, how Isiah was allowed to treat people (Dolan's GREAT FRIEND Isiah, in case there's any confusion), how Chaney was treated, how Walsh was treated, how Grunwald was treated, situations like Chris Smith... you can see why this team is the way it is, and why every coach and player that comes here seems to get worse.
                      You hear a lot of folks say they loved playing in NY. Lee, Crawford, Gallo, we could name them all day. Now show me the list of folks who say they loved playing for the Knicks. <crickets>
                      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                        I found this on the Knicks board, and it's probably the best summary of this team:

that was a bit of tongue and cheek but what I appreciate about you misterearl is you seem to actually understand the human element working here. It doesnt matter if you make $30k, $100k or $100mm. If you feel emotionally dumped, unhappy with your workplace, poorly treated... your effort will wane. This isnt a decision so much as cause and effect.
                        Its why good organizations, sports or otherwise understand the value of building a positive culture. Because when people *feel* like they are on an even playing field, when they *feel* like they are fairly treated and communicated with they work harder and have a more positive attitude.
                        When they feel others are favored, or that people have unfairly been rewarded or dismissed it creates a culture lacking trust and positivity. It also kills effort, simply because guys will only bother to put forth effort if they know the right people are paying attention.
                        It also cracks me up when adults on this site say these guys are paid millions and should give max effort. Yes.. they should. Just like I should also for my salary as well. Funny though, when my previous employer started crapping on us funy things started to happen. Guys take longer lunches, put forth less effort, etc etc even though we are being 'paid' the same.
                        When you look at how folks have been treated here over the years, how Isiah was allowed to treat people (Dolan's GREAT FRIEND Isiah, in case there's any confusion), how Chaney was treated, how Walsh was treated, how Grunwald was treated, situations like Chris Smith... you can see why this team is the way it is, and why every coach and player that comes here seems to get worse.
                        You hear a lot of folks say they loved playing in NY. Lee, Crawford, Gallo, we could name them all day. Now show me the list of folks who say they loved playing for the Knicks. <crickets>
                        well said
                        sigpic
                        ________________________________________________________
                        Mock Draft
                        1st) O.J Howard TE Bama 2nd) D. Walker DE F.S.U 3rd) S. Perine RB Oklahoma
                        4th) E. Magnuson OT/OG Mich 5th) J. Replogle DT Purde
                        Strick's 2015 All-Sleeper Team - http://boards.giants.com/showthread....t=sleeper+team

Comment

• JR Miss missed 4straight FT's in that game..lol Hows that even possible for a G? I watched my buddys sons boys club league game, and i swear none of those kids missed more then a couple FT's. FT's are ridiculously easy for anyone who actually shoots hoops(i play often). I honestly don't think i would miss 4straight after not playing for a yr..

Comment

• Jesus christ I bet Shumpert is -20 in the +- right now... He has really been awful this year and that is hard to admit because he has been my favorite player on the Knicks but trying his best to get on my **** list
                            sigpic
                            Mock Draft
                            Strick's 2015 All-Sleeper Team - http://boards.giants.com/showthread....t=sleeper+team

Comment

• The Knicks are absolutely brutal right now... I don't know why I put myself through these games right now
                              sigpic
                              Mock Draft

Comment

• This team is just terrible at closing out games. Even at home against a Pelicans team without it's best player, they still couldn't close out a game that they led late in the 4th.

Sad part is Woodson wont change anything. It's crazy how the only players he punishes for poor decisions are Shumpert and Hardaway Jr., and they're probably only 2 of 4 Knicks (the others being MWP and Prigs) that give 100% effort each game. At least their mistakes aren't for lack of effort, but other guys can get away with laziness all game and they're never pulled.
                                All Hail The New York Giants!!

Comment

Working...
                                X