Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2013/2014 NEW YORK KNICKS THREAD. GO KNICKS!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JR Miss just gets ball stripped from em, and easy fast break for Bulls. I couldent' hate a player more then JR Miss.

Comment

• The bad news bears are at it again!!!!lol The end of this 3rd qter is more bad news bears then i've ever seen in my life. Amare and Udrich are freaking terrible.lol Just goofy, unbelievable basketball by the loser knicks.

Comment

• 22pt 3rd qter and we had over 15 with half the qter to go..lol

Comment

• I'd rather have cole aldrich shooting 3's then JR Miss. Seriously, hes junk! Also, Amare is just stupid! I know everybody has all ready thought it but not wanted to say it, but you know its true. Hes just flat out stupid.

Comment

• JR Miss gets 8second rule called on him ..lol Why is he still playing! Dudes flat out trash!

Comment

• 8pt game..lol I'm kinda rooting for the bulls at this point. We don't deserve to win anyways.. JR Miss just fouled Heinrich on 3pt play!!!!lol Hes a freaking goomba!!!!lol

Comment

• Finally Woodson benched the scum that is JR Miss.

Comment

• Its a 6pt game.. HAHHA!!!! Please trade this team! Every one of em! PLease lord! If i have to watch amare, melo, JR Miss, shumpert, i think i'm gonna puke!!!! I just can't watch them anymore. Its disturbingly horrible. Go ruin LA melo!!! Retire Stat!!! Just go somewhere JR Miss!!!

Ok, i'm done watching em..lol I didn't watch last night but figured i'd take a gander tonight. Win or lose, i can't do it anymore. I despise this current rendition of the New York Knicks. I honestly do believe this franchise is utterly cursed. They simply can't get it right.

Comment

• **** all of them

garbage *** bull **** team

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

• HOly Crap, its tied!!!lol The bulls have freaking tied it!!!lol Woodson again shows no balls. He puts Smith on the bench and then brings em back 1min later..lol Way to show em Woody(sarcasm). JR Miss is a freaking train wreck! I'm telling ya , all you have to do to understand this teams pathetic nature is look at the personalities of Amare, Melo, Smith, Shump, Martin, Felton...etc They are all more street and not fundamnentally strong and certainly not very bright players. To many players like that is like a big cancer!

Comment

• Originally posted by giantyankee1976 View Post
                        **** all of them

garbage *** bull **** team
                        I hate these knicks! I mean, HATE!!!

Comment

• This should not of been a win. Thee ugliest of wins i've ever seen!

Comment

• how the **** do you have them down by 23 and let them rip, poke and basically battle back to a tie???

with their C-,lister players?

what the

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

• Carmelo Anthonys greed has ruined this team for the next decade. His refusal to sign as a FA stripped the team of all its assets. I wonder if anyone will say draft picks are worthless when we hand the Nuggets a top 3 pick

Comment

• We win tonight, almost blew it, but held on. A side note, the GS Warriors are a real fun team to watch play.

Comment

Working...
                                X