Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2013/2014 NEW YORK KNICKS THREAD. GO KNICKS!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't believe i'm gonna tune in tonight, but i'm bored. Heres to hoping Mike Woodson plays Prig and Hardaway Jr alot tonight. To me, those 2 have earned the right to be on the cour alot.
    Last edited by nycsportzfan; 12-13-2013, 08:56 PM.

Comment

• Wow, the knicks are playing a nice 1st qter so far. Alot of ball movement, no stagnent offense..etc Such a fun team when they are moving the ball and all getting involved in ways other then just trying to score. A few nice assists by Smith and Prig in that 1st.

Comment

• Stat and Melo are both playing well tonight. In fact, this has potential to be one of Stats best games in 2yrs(its still 1st qter), if he continues to dominate like he has early on. Maybe he is getting his legs back?

Comment

• And now there down almost 20.lol

Comment

• Fun game so far. THis team is really something when they don't play like cavemen and give into the fact they can't do it by themselves, but if they use all there talents together as a team, its not only more fun, but also better results. TOnight, its great watching Stat, bargs, and Melo all be scorers and all share the balll. Shoot, bargs has 4asst, Kenyon Martin 3steals, Shump 5boards, and Prig 7dimes. Those are clear signs the team is playing "TEAM" ball and all are getting involved in many diffrent ways.

Comment

• Sick offensive rebound(off his own shot!) and put back by bargs!

Comment

• We can't possibly be as bad as we have been this season, there is still a long way to go and we can still make some noise. Maybe the Knicks can pick us up lol and no i haven't been drinking

Comment

• I don't think a player could fall as far as Shump has though. He went from possible poor mans Paul George to a bad decison making, brick shooting, shadow of himself. Hes gotta get better!

Comment

• 20pt 5reb 4asst thru 3qter for Bargs.

Comment

• This dude does not belong announcing with Clyde.

Comment

• Bargiani works his *** off to get an offensive board just for Melo to chuck up a bad three, smh

Comment

• JR Miss stinks..lol

Comment

• Originally posted by n420p69 View Post
                            Bargiani works his *** off to get an offensive board just for Melo to chuck up a bad three, smh
                            I seen that. Pretty annoying.

Comment

• Looks like were getting tight here in the late 4th. Seems we do that often. Also, Melo dosen't have to touch the god damn ball everytime in the 4th once it goes under 5minutes. Is that Woodson or the players that always do that? No matter what they do to get leads in games or have big runs or streaks of playing well, they always feel when 5minutes to go, they have to do whatever it takes, no matter what, to get melo the ball, and it usually ends up terribly, with a forced melo shot with good defense on em, or melo getting rid of it to a teammate with barley any time on the shot clock, or a turnover. Theres no need to force things. Thats why you got a Stat and Bargs..etc Its just annoying.

Comment

• Another terrible force by melo..lol Is it really possible for someone to be as aarogant as he is? Hes such a ball hog in the worst time. Dude ur not Jordan!

As sure as the sun coming in the morning, this team just can't play team ball for a full game. They simply can't. At some point, i would bring in a therapist and see if there is some subconsius reason these idiots can't figure out something so obvious.

Melo freaking sucks. Trade that toolbag! Hes a god damn cancer! Hes such a freaking piece of crap ball hog at the worst times! He'd rather shoot the dumbest shots in the world then give his teammate a good look. I hate Carmelo Anthony! Trade the clown to Siberia!

Comment

Working...
                                X