Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2013/2014 NEW YORK KNICKS THREAD. GO KNICKS!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
    They are deep which should help us pull out some games against teams that are not as deep and get in foul trouble. However they didn't look all that great in pre season. Now I know games don't count but we said same thing about giants and were. 2-6
    I agree that they didn't look that great during the preseason but one person that I think showed me a ton was Shumpert. He looks like he can carry over that shooting that he showed in that final playoff game vs the Pacers. He looks to be getting his explosiveness back as well. Last year he was more of a shooter and defender than what he was his rookie year when he was shutdown and was an freak athlete. Some of the plays I saw him driving to the hoop in the preseason make me think that he will have his explosiveness or very close to it of his rookie year and even improved shooting from last year! I love watching him play, and I loved how he was pissed off after the loss to the Pacers where a few of the other players on the team were content and thought they had a good season. Shump wants a 'ship bad!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Gxlo58d8RQ If he can bring shooting like this we could be dangerous
    sigpic
    S/O to Flip Empty for the sig
    6th) Fred Ross WR Miss St 7th) J. Reeves-Maybin LB Tenn

Comment

JR Smiths brother Chris Smith is on the team this yr. I'm interested in Cole Aldrich C as well. He was the 12th pick a couple yrs ago and hasen't panned out but hes the long true C on our bench, and if he can ever get in the rotation, maybe he could become a Omar Asik type for us?

Comment

I gotta admit, Dantoni's lakers look great in there season opener against the Clips. They are playing a extrmely deep roster and former knicks 1st rd pick Jordan Hill is really turning into a nice little piece. I actually woulden't mind having Jordan Hill in NY.. He's a younger Kenyon Martin.. Dantoni said there going 10/11 deep every night. They might of found a forgotten man in Xavier Henry who was brilliant..

Comment

Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
          I gotta admit, Dantoni's lakers look great in there season opener against the Clips. They are playing a extrmely deep roster and former knicks 1st rd pick Jordan Hill is really turning into a nice little piece. I actually woulden't mind having Jordan Hill in NY.. He's a younger Kenyon Martin.. Dantoni said there going 10/11 deep every night. They might of found a forgotten man in Xavier Henry who was brilliant..
          They looked ok.. Its only one game lol.
          Stop Booing Tiki Barber.

Comment

Hey.. GAMEDAY!

GO NY, GO NY, GO!
            Stop Booing Tiki Barber.

Comment

Where in the world are they going????

They have the leagues most selfish player dominating the team and the ball

He says he wants to go to LA..............fine, good riddance........trade him now for Koby

Comment

Originally posted by NYGisBallin View Post
                They looked ok.. Its only one game lol.
                Hence why i said in there "season opener".. And they looked much better then OK for at least one game.. They dismantled the Clips in every facet of the game.. Of course its only one game, but still a surprise. They were 10pt underdogs for godsake.

Comment

Knicks look like they'll be a high forties win team, maybe crack 50 wins. Though, much of this was the same as what was said about them last season, and they clearly outperformed those expectations.
                  All Hail The New York Giants!!

Comment

Anddddddddddddd of course this game would not be complete without a Knicks meltdown at the end of the game ._.
                    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                      Anddddddddddddd of course this game would not be complete without a Knicks meltdown at the end of the game ._.
                      Disgusting right?

20 point lead.
                      Stop Booing Tiki Barber.

Comment

Comment

Knicks doing their best Tony Romo impression right now.
                          Stop Booing Tiki Barber.

Comment

Tyson Chandler is the MVP for this game. I hope he keeps this fire and intensity up, we are going to need a LOT of it.

Especially for tomorrow.

Didn't like how we let them back in, hope Mike Woodson starts throwing potatoes at the players, but I'm happy to get the win!
                            Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Tyson Chandler is the MVP for this game. I hope he keeps this fire and intensity up, we are going to need a LOT of it.

Especially for tomorrow.

Didn't like how we let them back in, hope Mike Woodson starts throwing potatoes at the players, but I'm happy to get the win!
                              Certainly made that one interesting..

I forgot how good a healthy Tyson Chandler is.
                              Stop Booing Tiki Barber.

Comment

Tyson was a beast tonight.. Keep it up big fella

Comment

Working...
                                X