Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2013/2014 NEW YORK KNICKS THREAD. GO KNICKS!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fudge this team!

Comment

• I've never witnessed anything like this in my life. How can a team crumble so often?

Comment

• I guess melo got hurt..lol Whatever.

Comment

• I don't think these idiots scored more then 8pts this 4th qter. What a bunch of over paid terds!

Comment

• These idiots can't even get a shot off..lol They got blocked like 3times in a row. Morons!

Comment

• Somehow we still might lose this game..lol We've had so many chances to ice this thing. Now were down Melo and Felton. We just had a huge turnover .

Comment

• UP 6 with less then half minute to go. I wonder if we'll do it??lol

Comment

• Shump's my current favorite Knick, as is Hardaway Jr and yes, KMart.
                  My feelings toward Melo are mercurial, kinda like Eli to be honest; but I still like him too.
                  Andreas, well, remove him (and yes his scoring %) and replace him with a BALANCED Big then I would have been way more happier with this year's chances.

Imagine if Zack Randolph played for Woody instead of Zeke and Mike ???

But this team still demonstrates its unwillingness to commit to playing Defense and attacking the Paint. Until that philosophy changes I will remain SKEPTICAL of the potential this Knicks team truly has.

However that being said, Go Knicks !!!

KNICKSTAPE !!!

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

• Its amazing the knicks actually pay some of these guys to play basketball.

Comment

• Amare Stoudamire makes money to play basketball is amazing to me. What are the knicks with Amare on the court as far as +/-?? Hes just horrendus at playing basketball.. He should pay for Steve Nash's dinner his entire life..

Comment

• I wonder what its like to play on such a joke of a team? Just to know ur one of the reasons that a team is underachieving so much, its disgusting, must really suck. At least it should.

Comment

• There re-tards can't even score. They shoot like they never did it before. How lucky is JR Miss from having that first half to last season? What a lucky piece of crap. Hes such scum.

I don't like any of these knicks. I wish they'd all go somewhere else...

Comment

• Brooklynn and Manhatten being the dumpster of NBA basketball is pretty ironic.

Comment

• The only things that are for sure in life are death, taxes, and the knicks having a team that dosen't mix and underachieves.

Comment

• Man, JR Miss is amazingly terrible. I just can't get over it. Karma has bit that dude in the rear. He can't make anything on a basketball court. He thinks hes a 3pt shooter but yet the guys not even that good from the FT line..lol Hes total trash. Udrich is about as useful as a block of wood. Dude hit the side of the backboard on a wideopen 3pt shot then a airball alittle while later. Im starting to think he had some christmas eggnog before the game.lol

Its nothing to do with the knicks not being good, its the fact they were again supposed to be good, and are not only not that, but they are downright abysmal with a bunch of brick laying gun slingers. I've completely lost it with this team. I've never seen anything like it.

Comment

Working...
                                X