Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2013/2014 NEW YORK KNICKS THREAD. GO KNICKS!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GY and ECruzzz why are you getting mad? This is the Knicks we always are a joke no need to waste ur anger on them

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
      I can't see the Clippers trading Blake.
      I wouldn't be surprised if we added 3 1st rounders to sweeten the pot for them... lmao
      sigpic
      S/O to Flip Empty for the sig
      __________________________________________________ ______
      Mock Draft
      1st) O.J Howard TE Bama 2nd) D. Walker DE F.S.U 3rd) S. Perine RB Oklahoma
      4th) E. Magnuson OT/OG Mich 5th) J. Replogle DT Purde
      6th) Fred Ross WR Miss St 7th) J. Reeves-Maybin LB Tenn
      Strick's 2015 All-Sleeper Team - http://boards.giants.com/showthread....t=sleeper+team

Comment

• Originally posted by n420p69 View Post
        GY and ECruzzz why are you getting mad? This is the Knicks we always are a joke no need to waste ur anger on them

...it's the principle of this thing.

I like Blake, but he's not an alpha personality, he's fugazi and Lob City fits him.

Who's gonna dish him the rock at the Garden? JR Bricks???

but seriously I do like Blake Griffin but him as a Knick would be yet another mistake...though I get REJ's thought process on the "flipping him for pieces" theory.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

• Originally posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
          I wouldn't be surprised if we added 3 1st rounders to sweeten the pot for them... lmao
          The Knicks are stupid enough to do it.
          Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by n420p69 View Post
            Blake gets a ton of dunks off great passes from Chris Paul. He doesn't create on his own. Even with all that I might make that trade.
            The reason I make the trade isnt because he is a better player because he isnt, but he is signed for 3 more years. He will have solid trade value , more than Melo even because of the years. I would flip him for young assets , expiring contracts and picks. A franchise with a good PG and dying for a draw to their stadium will be all over him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
              The reason I make the trade isnt because he is a better player because he isnt, but he is signed for 3 more years. He will have solid trade value , more than Melo even because of the years. I would flip him for young assets , expiring contracts and picks. A franchise with a good PG and dying for a draw to their stadium will be all over him.
              Yeah I agree with that statement. Melo is a better player but Griffin would make sense honestly thinking about the future because of the trade value down the road like you said and Felton would be pretty good with Blake I think. Stat and Felton were really good when they were here before Melo..

Big stretch for the Knicks though I think like 12 of their next 19 are vs sub .500 teams! They hopefully can get on a roll
              sigpic
              Mock Draft
              Strick's 2015 All-Sleeper Team - http://boards.giants.com/showthread....t=sleeper+team

Comment

• Sigh the Bulls traded Deng for the same draft pick package we did the Bargs deal. This franchise is pathetic. My countdown to turning in my fandom has started
                Last edited by Redeyejedi; 01-07-2014, 05:23 PM.

Comment

• Pretty bad that the knicks at home against the pistons and there barley favored. What a ridiculous franchise.

Comment

• Are you ****ing kidding me Felton?! Back to back TO's in crunch time....
                    sigpic
                    Mock Draft

Comment

• Detroit gets 2 offensive rebounds and went to the FT line and made 1 of 2. Now the Knicks are only up 1... COME ON!
                      sigpic
                      Mock Draft

Comment

• Thank god for Josh Smith's air ball with a chance to take the lead! Knicks hold on for the win
                        sigpic
                        Mock Draft

Comment

• This team drives me insane....
                          sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

• I'm not gonna let myself get even remotley excited yet. No way they are getting me again! I'm cautiously keeping my excitedness in check..

Comment

• Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
                              I'm not gonna let myself get even remotley excited yet. No way they are getting me again! I'm cautiously keeping my excitedness in check..
                              What's there to be excited about with this bunch of nonsense.. We have to win 30 games just to get to a mediocre .500 Record.... Pathetic
                              Football has been very, very good to us.
                              After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                              But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                              2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                              3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                              4-New York Giants!!!
                              5-NE
                              Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

• I had a snooze button dream this morning where Tyson Chandler beat the crap out of JR Smith. He came off the bench during the game after a JR Smith airball 3 and attacked him.

Comment

Working...
                                X