Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2013/2014 NEW YORK KNICKS THREAD. GO KNICKS!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stoudamire is the freaking biggest waste of money in NBA History! What a useless mutt!!!

Comment

• Torre Murry neeeds to go back to D-League. Hes not NBA quality. Jeremey Tyler and TIm Hardaway should have Stoudamire and Felton buried on the bench. Maybe not Felton for whole game, but most, and Stoudamire should play Metta type minutes. I'd rather have Metta playing Stats minutes anyways.

Comment

• Melo and Chandler had 17 of knicks 20 1st qter points at home against a bad defensive team..lol And its Smith, Melo, and even Feltons old team. You'd think they'd wanna pound em. Albeit, they probably just can't. Such a wierd team. How this team can suck is really one NBA's biggest mysterys in my opinion. How in the world can they not figure it out? Knicks need to just pay Stoudamires contract and let em go.. Maybe trade em for a late 1st rd pick and eat his salary. Maybe the Heat could use em or something?

Comment

• WTF is stoudamire doing? What a idiot!

Comment

• The Freaking bad news bears! I honestly think Duke, Arizona, and Kansas could beat this Knicks .

Comment

• Stoudamire dribbles it off his leg!!!!LOL Get em outta the freaking game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• hey.. how's Amare doing?

Comment

• Put Melo back in the game you freaking moron woodson! Stoudamire has been brutally awful and hes kept em out there for like 7minutes straight..lol Any lineup with Jr Smith and Amare on the court at the same time is destined for crapiness.

I'm going on a limb and saying this ones over all ready.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carter.525 View Post
                    hey.. how's Amare doing?
                    I hate his guts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Hes litteraly dribbled a ball off his foot, was part of 3offensive rebounds right when Stat comes into game ending in 3pter, and then he bricks a jumper and misses a layup, and commits a dumb foul.. Hes a freaking idiot!

Comment

• Oh my god, Stat does something good!

Comment

• Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
                          Oh my god, Stat does something good!
                          and fouls that up wit a brick

Comment

• Tyler needs to learn how to finish. My god!

I'm gonna be here all night. I was dumb enough to bet on the Knicks tonight.. HAHAHAHAH!

Comment

• Oh Snap,, Amare gets a And One..lol

Comment

• Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
                                Oh Snap,, Amare gets a And One..lol
                                Then he gives up a Offensive rebound..lol

Comment

Working...
                                X