Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2013/2014 NEW YORK KNICKS THREAD. GO KNICKS!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Theres a Finish by TYLER!!! !HECK YA!!!

Comment

• Tyler is getting schooled defensively.

Comment

• Another freaking offensive rebound! The knicks freaking suck!

Comment

• Why did i put money on the Knicks??llol I wish some of you were on here talking tonight. Its one of the only times i've bet Basketball this yr.. And probably the 3rd time i've taken the knicks with 1win on a team over and 1loss.. I got em in a parlay with the Carolina Hurricanes. Hurricanes are up 4-1 2nd period intermission.

Comment

• Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
            Why did i put money on the Knicks??llol I wish some of you were on here talking tonight. Its one of the only times i've bet Basketball this yr.. And probably the 3rd time i've taken the knicks with 1win on a team over and 1loss.. I got em in a parlay with the Carolina Hurricanes. Hurricanes are up 4-1 2nd period intermission.
            Happy now? Lol
            Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
              Happy now? Lol
              Yes. They crushed em in the 2nd half!!! Much better. Good work Knicks!

Comment

• This team just mystifies me, I get it that they were playing at home against a western team on a long trip, but how the heck do they blow out the Nuggets and lose to the Bucks? Makes no sense.

At least Woody has finally remembered that Stat is 10x better as a pick n roll player than a post-up player. Putting him and JR in pick n roll is very effective.

Also realized how much Tyler helps on defense and the boards, helps the kid isn't a complete stiff offensively.
                All Hail The New York Giants!!

Comment

• I saw Tyler had a double double. I really like what he brings off the bench
                  sigpic
                  S/O to Flip Empty for the sig
                  6th) Fred Ross WR Miss St 7th) J. Reeves-Maybin LB Tenn

Comment

• Originally posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
                    I saw Tyler had a double double. I really like what he brings off the bench
                    Me to Strick! I like that he can hit that long jay also. He kinda has a David West feel to his game. I knew he had upside coming out, but they said the other day, he was talked about as a possible future 1st overall pick yrs ago. Hes great! If we can beat Ok City tommorow, i will be pumped. It'd be a good way to show fans, they are really starting to figure it out. On top of being Ok City, Ok City just lost, and i'm assuming lost back to back very few times seeing how they lost only 12games all yr, making a win over them just that more impressive.

I'd love to see a lineup with Pablo Prigioni, Timmy Hardaway, Melo, Tyler, and Chandler get some run.. That'd probably be my fave lineup i could think of.

Comment

• Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
                      Me to Strick! I like that he can hit that long jay also. He kinda has a David West feel to his game. I knew he had upside coming out, but they said the other day, he was talked about as a possible future 1st overall pick yrs ago. Hes great! If we can beat Ok City tommorow, i will be pumped. It'd be a good way to show fans, they are really starting to figure it out. On top of being Ok City, Ok City just lost, and i'm assuming lost back to back very few times seeing how they lost only 12games all yr, making a win over them just that more impressive.

I'd love to see a lineup with Pablo Prigioni, Timmy Hardaway, Melo, Tyler, and Chandler get some run.. That'd probably be my fave lineup i could think of.
                      Best case for the knicks they make the playoffs and get the 6th seed and play the Raptors.Then they can win another 1st round series and pretend there is legitimate Basketball being played at the garden when we all know there isnt.

At least they are actually playing Tyler. If you play and let young players grow together you can form a team with depth but im sure he gets traded in the first crap trade is offered to them

Comment

• any chance of a win today boys?

Comment

• I'm impressed.. Knicks are hanging in so far..

Comment

• Originally posted by Carter.525 View Post
                            any chance of a win today boys?
                            This is awkward.
                            Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                              This is awkward.
                              you are

Comment

• Originally posted by Carter.525 View Post
                                you are