Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2013/2014 NEW YORK KNICKS THREAD. GO KNICKS!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eh showing a little bit of a pulse in the last few minutes. They need to keep pushing it.
    sigpic
    S/O to Flip Empty for the sig
    __________________________________________________ ______
    Mock Draft
    1st) O.J Howard TE Bama 2nd) D. Walker DE F.S.U 3rd) S. Perine RB Oklahoma
    4th) E. Magnuson OT/OG Mich 5th) J. Replogle DT Purde
    6th) Fred Ross WR Miss St 7th) J. Reeves-Maybin LB Tenn
    Strick's 2015 All-Sleeper Team - http://boards.giants.com/showthread....t=sleeper+team

Comment

• I'd rather sign a couple really good players like Lance Stephenson and say Gortat to go with Melo, Shump, TImmy, 1st rd pick..etc Gortat and Stephenson were just first guys I could think of and only examples.

Comment

• I barley watch anymore. I have been flipping back and fourth between the game. THere playing good right now but I honestly don't care one way or another if they WIN. Whats it really matter? They'll lose to Florida St. the next game anyways if they were even lucky enough to win this one.lol

Comment

• Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
          I barley watch anymore. I have been flipping back and fourth between the game. THere playing good right now but I honestly don't care one way or another if they WIN. Whats it really matter? They'll lose to Florida St. the next game anyways if they were even lucky enough to win this one.lol
          I think you mean Golden St. Lol
          Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
            I think you mean Golden St. Lol
            Nope.lol

Comment

Nope.lol
              Winston is a sick SG I hear
              sigpic
              Mock Draft
              Strick's 2015 All-Sleeper Team - http://boards.giants.com/showthread....t=sleeper+team

Comment

Nope.lol
                Alrightyyyyy then haha.
                Mood: WOOF!

Comment

I'd rather sign a couple really good players like Lance Stephenson and say Gortat to go with Melo, Shump, TImmy, 1st rd pick..etc Gortat and Stephenson were just first guys I could think of and only examples.
                  I don't like Stephenson, to me that ***** is over-rated

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

I'd rather sign a couple really good players like Lance Stephenson and say Gortat to go with Melo, Shump, TImmy, 1st rd pick..etc Gortat and Stephenson were just first guys I could think of and only examples.
                    Gortat is good ****. He does his thing quietly and makes a solid impact. Stephenson has really stepped his game up lately. He really is solid when you look at stat sheets of him. A lot of boards and assists for a SG
                    sigpic
                    Mock Draft

Comment

• Knicks are back!!

Comment

• Gortat = blue collar
                        Stephenson = immature thug, no thanks

I want hard-workers who over-achieve.

Comment

• ...I'm sorry. Too many times we've seen this Team play competitive to simply fall off in the 4th and get the L.

I'll reserve my excitement until the final buzzer...

Comment

• We suck but of course the referees are full of **** as always. Wade and Lebron can go one on five and crash into people and get foul calls. Its why the NBA is a joke.

Comment

• Originally posted by giantyankee1976 View Post
                              Gortat = blue collar
                              Stephenson = immature thug, no thanks

I want hard-workers who over-achieve.
                              A point guard I really like Is Conley from Memphis. He doesn't do anything super flashy but every time I watch him he is solid. He can hit jumpers pretty consistently also can get to the rack.
                              sigpic
                              Mock Draft

Comment

• Originally posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
                                A point guard I really like Is Conley from Memphis. He doesn't do anything super flashy but every time I watch him he is solid. He can hit jumpers pretty consistently also can get to the rack.
                                yes Mike is decent, non-flashy but damn effective, however I'd prefer an athletic PG who is quick.

Comment

Working...
                                X