Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2013/2014 NEW YORK KNICKS THREAD. GO KNICKS!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• here we go slip, slip, sliding

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

• Knicks had momentum

sigpic
      S/O to Flip Empty for the sig
      __________________________________________________ ______
      Mock Draft
      1st) O.J Howard TE Bama 2nd) D. Walker DE F.S.U 3rd) S. Perine RB Oklahoma
      4th) E. Magnuson OT/OG Mich 5th) J. Replogle DT Purde
      6th) Fred Ross WR Miss St 7th) J. Reeves-Maybin LB Tenn
      Strick's 2015 All-Sleeper Team - http://boards.giants.com/showthread....t=sleeper+team

Comment

• ... 'bout to flick over to the Indiana game...this team sucks
        Last edited by giantyankee1976; 02-27-2014, 11:10 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by giantyankee1976 View Post
          bought to flick over to the Indiana game...this team sucks
          Amare comes in and the defense goes to ****
          sigpic
          Mock Draft
          Strick's 2015 All-Sleeper Team - http://boards.giants.com/showthread....t=sleeper+team

Comment

• I can't watch anymore the Knicks are done... they have been for a while I have just been in denial
            sigpic
            Mock Draft

Comment

• Originally posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
              I can't watch anymore the Knicks are done... they have been for a while I have just been in denial
              And you will be a dumbass and still watch and hope every game, just like me. I can totally sympathize with Browns and Bills fans because thats who we are as Knicks fans with this joke franchise. I don't care that we won two titles back in the 70s either we are as pathetic as those two franchises.

Comment

• Originally posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
                I can't watch anymore the Knicks are done... they have been for a while I have just been in denial
                you ain't the only one

Comment

• Originally posted by n420p69 View Post
                  And you will be a dumbass and still watch and hope every game, just like me. I can totally sympathize with Browns and Bills fans because thats who we are as Knicks fans with this joke franchise. I don't care that we won two titles back in the 70s either we are as pathetic as those two franchises.
                  it's why I say the Knicks are the Cubs of the NBA.

Tomorrow I'll still rock my Knicks skully here in the Windy City like what !?!?

Comment

• LOL Gortat scored 31 points tonight

Comment

LOL Gortat scored 31 points tonight
                      Goat

Comment

• Originally posted by n420p69 View Post
                        The Knicks have made me hate the NBA. Im done with them until they are being run competently. I will keep track of them but im not watching
                        Last edited by Redeyejedi; 02-28-2014, 08:27 AM.

Comment

• Seen a lot of chatter about Melo joining Lebron in Miami. What I want to know is how the Knicks screwed up not having the available cap room to pull off a similar coup. Miami has only 2 million on the books. This is where the Knicks are a terribly run franchise and why they will never build a championship team. Instead of drawing the line in the sand on contracts coming off the books next year , they allowed these players to get options or allowing Prigs a 54 year old PG a 3 year deal. Why did we give JR SMith an extra year. Do u guys really believe Jr Smith is opting out? He might never play in the NBA after this contract. Raymond Felton you think he is opting out? The only contracts that should of been on the books going into the 2015-16 season were Hardaway,Shumperts qualifying offer and whoever we get in the lottery next season. We could of had basically had 55 million in cap space and we might of been able to get Lebron here because of that. I know I keep hammering this point home how awful this franchise is but unless people start getting fed up this crap will never end.

Anyway back to the HEAT run by a man that knows how to win Pat RIley. I dont see how Melo signs there with Bosh,Lebron and Wade. I dont see how the floor spacing would work with Melo and Bosh especially. Now Melo and Lebron would be a sick combo. Lebron can guard whoever Melo has more trouble with at the 3 or 4 on defense and Lebron who would rather defer scoring wise might average a triple double playing with Melo. I could see Wade taking less along with Melo and Lebron . No state income tax in Florida gives them another advantage. The Heat could go Lebron 17 Melo 17 Wade 10 3 mil on books Leaving the Heat roughly 13 million to add a center, plus the full MLE, and whoever the hell wants to come there t play with that buzzsaw of a team

Comment

Gortat = blue collar
                            Stephenson = immature thug, no thanks

I want hard-workers who over-achieve.
                            Stephenson is overachieving as 2 where he was drafted. He wasen't taken till the 2nd rd. Hes avg'ing over 14pts a game, over 7boards per game, and over 5dimes a game.

Stephenson had 18pt 6board 3dime 7-11fg last night.

Gortat had 31pts12boards. Not bad couple examples ey??lol

Comment

• The only way things change in new york with the knicks is if dolan either sells the team or drops dead. He is the root of all of their problems. I could care less about the knicks, but the nba is better when they are relevant. Carmelo needs to bounce because his legacy is at stake. He is not winning any titles with the knicks. Good luck convincing a real free agent to come play there with a high state tax, higly demanding fans, a hardcore media, and instability in the franchise from the owner all the way down to the waterboy.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by sharick88 View Post
                                The only way things change in new york with the knicks is if dolan either sells the team or drops dead. He is the root of all of their problems. I could care less about the knicks, but the nba is better when they are relevant. Carmelo needs to bounce because his legacy is at stake. He is not winning any titles with the knicks. Good luck convincing a real free agent to come play there with a high state tax, higly demanding fans, a hardcore media, and instability in the franchise from the owner all the way down to the waterboy.
                                Melo would be stupid not to leave. There is no future for the Knicks. Why would he or anybody for that matter want to commit the rest of their career on a dsyfunctional team. Dolan has got to be the worst owner in sports, even worse than Jerry Jones. At least the Cowboys have a legit chance to get into the playoffs every year (with the help of a lowly NFC East, but still). It's awful.
                                Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Working...
                                X