Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2013/2014 NEW YORK KNICKS THREAD. GO KNICKS!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• STATS last 5 GAMES.

7-16FG 17PT 12REB 4AST 3BLK @Cle

9-10FG 23PT 6REB 1BLK vs Philly

6-13FG 15PT 6REB 1AST 1BLK vs Milw

8-15FG 21PT 4REB vs Indy

10-15FG 22PT 10REB 1AST

Not bad....

Comment

• Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
      STATS last 5 GAMES.

7-16FG 17PT 12REB 4AST 3BLK @Cle

9-10FG 23PT 6REB 1BLK vs Philly

6-13FG 15PT 6REB 1AST 1BLK vs Milw

8-15FG 21PT 4REB vs Indy

10-15FG 22PT 10REB 1AST

Not bad....
      He's been killing it lately. A nice thing to see is that he is scoring efficiently too. Hopefully he can keep it up. I think the minute cap on him and the sitting the back to backs early on really helped him stay healthy this year. Hopefully he can continue to produce numbers like this!
      sigpic
      S/O to Flip Empty for the sig
      6th) Fred Ross WR Miss St 7th) J. Reeves-Maybin LB Tenn

Comment

• Originally posted by nycsportzfan View Post
        I missed tonights game. Saw we WON though. Looks like Stoudamire has found a fountain of youth out there. Man, to think of the possibilities we could of had. At least ATL lost. Only 2 games or so out, I believe. Alot can be forgotten if they make the postseason.
        With the Knicks winning and Hawks losing it puts NY 3 games back of the last playoff spot
        Football has been very, very good to us.
        After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
        But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
        2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
        3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
        4-New York Giants!!!
        5-NE
        Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

• Originally posted by miked1958 View Post
          With the Knicks winning and Hawks losing it puts NY 3 games back of the last playoff spot
          4 in the loss column with 13 to play. They basically have to go 11-2 for a realistic shot

Comment

• Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
            4 in the loss column with 13 to play. They basically have to go 11-2 for a realistic shot
            Kyle Korver missed the Hawks last game, and I hate to say it, but i'm hoping he misses alittle time, as without him, they are really a terrible looking roster. Its Millsap and Teague and no one... I think he might be the key to Knicks making or missing postseason. Knicks also can't afford to lose to any bad team from here on out, even on the road. They go out West after tonights game with the Cavs, and they simply gotta have a d***ling trip..

Comment

• Originally posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
              He's been killing it lately. A nice thing to see is that he is scoring efficiently too. Hopefully he can keep it up. I think the minute cap on him and the sitting the back to backs early on really helped him stay healthy this year. Hopefully he can continue to produce numbers like this!
              unfortunetly losses to teams like Kings at home, Philly at home, Boston at Home, Minnesota at home, Charlotte at home, and Atlanta at home are gonna probably cost us a postseason berth..

Comment

• Lets go Raptors!!! Beat those Hawks today!!!

Comment

• The real Knicks came tonight.
                  Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Absolutely brutal home loss against a crap Cavs team with no Kyrie Irving.... Killer

Comment

• I made this, can you guys please laugh at it? I spent good time on it. Thanks.

Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• ****!!!! How did they blow that game
                        sigpic
                        S/O to Flip Empty for the sig
                        ________________________________________________________
                        Mock Draft
                        1st) O.J Howard TE Bama 2nd) D. Walker DE F.S.U 3rd) S. Perine RB Oklahoma
                        4th) E. Magnuson OT/OG Mich 5th) J. Replogle DT Purde
                        6th) Fred Ross WR Miss St 7th) J. Reeves-Maybin LB Tenn
                        ________________________________________________________
                        Strick's 2015 All-Sleeper Team - http://boards.giants.com/showthread....t=sleeper+team

Comment

• damn...

Comment

• go Cavs

didn't know Jack had it in him lol.

Comment

• same o same

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

• Ah, the perfect ending to a joke of a season. No sooner do they bring you in, they kill you again. The worst fan friendly team in sports. Lets pray for a 10-2 end to the season, and maybe, just maybe we sneak in. Problem is, they'll lose to someone who they shoulden't and it'll kill em.

Comment

Working...
                                X