X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="gibril28wilson"]
    hey! im here, just logged on.

is it just for me or did all the things like TAGF, and General Sporst and NFL Draft, did they all change position in where you click them? it sounds weird but its the NY Giants Message Board thing.

tell me if that happened to you too or if you know where im talking about
    [/quote]

yeah...they all switched order or something...TAGF is near the bottom...weird...

Comment

Wow over 1000 pages!!!!
      Hey all!</P>

Comment

Hey all. I had the worst night of my life last night and unfortunately it feels like tonight might be a repeat. I may or may not come back.

Comment

[quote user="frutepye"]Hey all. I had the worst night of my life last night and unfortunately it feels like tonight might be a repeat. I may or may not come back.[/quote]
          **** sounds bad, what happened? Hope u ok.

Comment

[quote user="kkr"]

Wow over 1000 pages!!!!
            Hey all!</p>[/quote]
            you have no idea how many times ive confused andy with you. andy has your old avatar and everytime i see it im like kkr, but its andy

Comment

[quote user="kkr"][quote user="frutepye"]Hey all. I had the worst night of my life last night and unfortunately it feels like tonight might be a repeat. I may or may not come back.[/quote]
              **** sounds bad, what happened? Hope u ok.[/quote]I get migraines. And last night I had the worst migraine ever from 10 to about 4 am. I was literally sobbing in agony on the floor and begging my meds to work. Finally things got better and I was able to go to bed.

Comment

[quote user="gibril28wilson"][quote user="kkr"]

Wow over 1000 pages!!!!
                Hey all!</P>[/quote]
                you have no idea how many times ive confused andy with you. andy has your old avatar and everytime i see it im like kkr, but its andy
                [/quote]
                Lol, oh is he safeties now then?

Comment

[quote user="frutepye"][quote user="kkr"][quote user="frutepye"]Hey all. I had the worst night of my life last night and unfortunately it feels like tonight might be a repeat. I may or may not come back.[/quote]
                  **** sounds bad, what happened? Hope u ok.[/quote]I get migraines. And last night I had the worst migraine ever from 10 to about 4 am. I was literally sobbing in agony on the floor and begging my meds to work. Finally things got better and I was able to go to bed.[/quote]
                  Ouch nasty! I hate headaches so i cant immagine what a migrane is like, glad i never had one though!
                  The meds working tonight then?

Comment

[quote user="kkr"][quote user="gibril28wilson"][quote user="kkr"]

Wow over 1000 pages!!!!
                    Hey all!</p>[/quote]
                    [/quote]
                    Lol, oh is he safeties now then?[/quote]
                    yes, but igg. FNL is on

Comment

[quote user="gibril28wilson"][quote user="kkr"]
                      yes, but igg. FNL is on
                      [/quote]
                      I have no idea what you just said!
                      Anyway its pretty late here, after 1pm aproaching half past so i gotta go, night all hope you have a goodun', ill check in tommorow but laters for now!

Comment

[quote user="kkr"][quote user="gibril28wilson"][quote user="kkr"]
                        yes, but igg. FNL is on
                        [/quote]
                        I have no idea what you just said!
                        Anyway its pretty late here, after 1pm aproaching half past so i gotta go, night all hope you have a goodun', ill check in tommorow but laters for now![/quote]
                        i meant to say "yes, i gotta go. Friday Night Lights is on" but i was in a hurry cause i was back from commercial so it was just one long blurr

Comment

Hello again, everyone. Is anyone still here?

Comment

I'm gonna give you a little advice...If the migraines come back, the trick is not to think about it...No matter how hard it is to do,pretend like it's not there...Pretend like there is no pain at all...I know, it hurts like hell, but try hard not to think about it...</P>

Comment

Hey everyone! 1000 pages DAYUM!!! You all are holding it down around here. I've been working mandatory overtime and by the time I get home I have to let London run wild for at least an hour and by then I'm ready to hit the bed.

How is everyone?

Comment

Guess I got here too late. Oh well! Don't know when I'll be back on, but I will speak to you all when I can.

Cya!

Comment

Working...
                                X