Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="andyeyebrows"]ah, it got busy again!
    [/quote]</P>

I'm telling you, DutchGMenFanand AsianGiant keep this thread alive, loll...</P>

Comment

[quote user="Tentarium"]

[/quote]</p>

I'm telling you, DutchGMenFanand AsianGiant keep this thread alive, loll...</p>[/quote]

MJ is good at that too when he's not flying...lol.

Comment

[quote user="Tentarium"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

well AG is the head coach so i guess he is doing his job</P>

Comment

[/quote]</P>

Hey andy / Asian and iggy!</P>

Iggy: sorry don't know the answer to that Q? I guess a lot depends on who and if they cut someone.... According to a lot of posts on the tagf board there is only guessing to how much cap room the giants have.</P>

Andy / Asian, i noticed the board is a bit slow with posters. I say we change that!!</P>

Comment

[quote user="Tentarium"]

[/quote]</p>

I'm telling you, DutchGMenFanand AsianGiant keep this thread alive, loll...</p>[/quote]

yeah, they do alright. you do your share also tent.

Comment

[quote user="Tentarium"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

He guys!!</P>

is been a while, but now i m working again and able to post some...</P>

How is everybody???</P>

Frute: I m sorry to hear bout your migrane! Hope u have a pain free night tonight and many more to come!!</P>

[/quote]</P>

Hey DutchGMenFan, what's going on???</P>

[/quote]</P>

He Tent, </P>

sorry didn't see your name here before i posted....</P>

How r u man? </P>

Yes i m trying my best to keep the thread alive!!! Are u with me??</P>

Comment

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

[/quote]</p>

Hey andy / Asian and iggy!</p>

Iggy: sorry don't know the answer to that Q? I guess a lot depends on who and if they cut someone.... According to a lot of posts on the tagf board there is only guessing to how much cap room the giants have.</p>

Andy / Asian, i noticed the board is a bit slow with posters. I say we change that!!</p>[/quote]

OK, thats a good plan there dutch.

Comment

[/quote]</P>

Hey andy / Asian and iggy!</P>

Iggy: sorry don't know the answer to that Q? I guess a lot depends on who and if they cut someone.... According to a lot of posts on the tagf board there is only guessing to how much cap room the giants have.</P>

Andy / Asian, i noticed the board is a bit slow with posters. I say we change that!!</P>

[/quote]</P>

hey,</P>

i was just wondering because i cant wait for free agency and the draft</P>

Comment

It's understandable that things can slow down now that the season is over. And people have
                    or are finding other things to do....

I am sure things will pick up towards the SB, but after that who knows...?

Comment

[quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="Tentarium"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]

yeah, they do alright. you do your share also tent.
                      [/quote]</P>

I must agree with andy in this one. And for sure coach asian is keeping this to go on and on[]. As long as it is ok with you guys i would like to do my share..... as soon as some of u say: Hey dutch go talk someplace else; I m out of here!!!</P>

(just hope that is not anytime soon though.....)</P>

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]It's understandable that things can slow down now that the season is over. And people have

[/quote]</P>

after the SB is when people start nonstop rumors and threads in TAGF about asante, briggs, and to tradeup for brady quinn because eli is terrible</P>

Comment

[quote user="iggy19"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

[/quote]</P>

hey,</P>

i was just wondering because i cant wait for free agency and the draft</P>

[/quote]</P>

I know man.... offseason seems to long to me!! </P>

Too bad we r not colts or bears fans and glad we r not raiders or lets say cardinals fans []</P>

Comment

I must agree with andy in this one. And for sure coach asian is keeping this to go on and on[]. As long as it is ok with you guys i would like to do my share..... as soon as some of u say: Hey dutch go talk someplace else; I m out of here!!!</p>

(just hope that is not anytime soon though.....)</p>[/quote]

I highly doubt that Dutch! We just need to finish recruiting some more, better posters here so
                            we can fill up the coaching staff and get it ready for next season!

We have a problem with Tent because he lost his avatar privileges LOL....

And iggy19's profile is corrupted so he can't even update or change it....

Comment

[quote user="iggy19"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"]It's understandable that things can slow down now that the season is over. And people have

[/quote]</p>

after the SB is when people start nonstop rumors and threads in TAGF about asante, briggs, and to tradeup for brady quinn because eli is terrible</p>[/quote]

oh, that will be fun won't it?

Comment

[/quote]</P>

i hope offseason doesn't mean OFF season....... That is like hibernating for bout 8 to 9 months. Butim thinking it will be a lot like this now. Only a few pages at the time. </P>

Comment

Working...
                                X