• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="frutepye"]

Hey, 100 pages. I didn't notice.</p>[/quote]

Yeah it's amazing......!

Comment

GAH!!!!!! [:O]

Giants coaches being mocked!!!!!

http://www.bangcartoon.com/cartoons/index.cfm/fa/viewcartoon/cartoon/2006Archive|bunker.swf

kinda funny......

Comment

Yup saw it earlier this moring...it's ooook......

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Yup saw it earlier this moring...it's ooook......
            [/quote]</P>

</P>

wow, 1,500 REPLIES!!!!!!</P>

</P>

It was 2 days agowe were celebrating 1,000, </P>

I believe this is the fastest 500 EVER, it BLOWS AWAY the competition.</P>

</P>

Good work guys!!</P>

Comment

Could this thread surpass the Jonas one?

Comment

good evening fellas, hows things?</P>

just voted AP to the pro bowl finally. Oh yeah that reminds me, I remembered a few pages back, Pierce 58 said he had a myspace page, so I went to visit and found out that I had been added already. that was cool.</P>

we need to get the D coaches together sometime soon to discuss the Panthers game. I'm a little worried about the players seeking revenge and commiting some nasty penalties. we need to keep them calm.</P>

Comment

[quote user="andyeyebrows"]

just voted AP to the pro bowl finally. Oh yeah that reminds me, I remembered a few pages back, Pierce 58 said he had a myspace page, so I went to visit and found out that I had been added already. that was cool.</P>

we need to get the D coaches together sometime soon to discuss the Panthers game. I'm a little worried about the players seeking revenge and commiting some nasty penalties. we need to keep them calm.</P>[/quote]Really? Where?

Comment

[quote user="frutepye"][quote user="andyeyebrows"]

we need to get the D coaches together sometime soon to discuss the Panthers game. I'm a little worried about the players seeking revenge and commiting some nasty penalties. we need to keep them calm.</P>

[/quote]Really? Where?[/quote]</P>

</P>

where what?</P>

Comment

[quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="frutepye"][quote user="andyeyebrows"]

[/quote]Really? Where?[/quote]</P>

</P>

where what?</P>[/quote]What page did he give the necessary info to find him on myspace on?

Comment

www.myspace.com/apfans58

Comment

[quote user="andyeyebrows"]www.myspace.com/apfans58[/quote]</P>

</P>

Maybe a dumb question, but whats DefensiveQC?</P>

Comment

[quote user="cheese_cake"]

[quote user="andyeyebrows"]www.myspace.com/apfans58[/quote]</P>

</P>

Maybe a dumb question, but whats DefensiveQC?</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

quality control. I'm the lucky guy that gets to try and stop the D committing penalties.</P>

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="gibril28wilson"]hey guys, sorry i wasnt really on the boards yesturday.. i had to write an essay and study for math and physics..also, i think that taco bell thing affected me, i went to taco bell twice last week...lol

what did i miss?
                              [/quote]

haha let's hope the Taco Bell thing is ok.....that's some scary stuff...

Frutepye has been promoted to OC and we have a second cheerleader now.

A new Equipment Manager is also on the horizon...
                              [/quote]

Oh my! I'm a lil worried...all those Taco Bells in Jersey are around where I live!
                              NO Quiero Taco Bell now.....[+o(]
                              [/quote]</P>

</P>

I was thinking about eating there and hoping to get a mild caase of echoli just so I can have a lawsuit and go on vacation, haha.</P>

Comment

The legend of Seawright is a legend, this will never surpass such a thread....

Comment

Working...
                                X