Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]

LMAO! Sorry, JG... I don't have access to the PC's. My computer at work is a Pentium 2 running Windows 98. You can have that if you want...
    [/quote]

EEK!
    no no.....
    But...if ya happen to be wandering around the IBM facility....and no one is around...and you see something um...a wee bit better....I say you should feel free to steal! You can blame me! [:P]
    [/quote]

[] Yeah, you and I will be like the Bengals players, spending time in jail.

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="Tentarium"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"]

Good luck with your interview Dutch!
      [/quote]</P>

Which smiley face is that???</P>

[/quote]Nice Helmet,</P>

Hey all. How is everyone? Good luck dutch!</P>

[/quote]</P>

He mjg!!</P>

thnx! and how r u man. Read u r leaving for germany soon (or r u there yet??) and for 6 weeks... wow they must love you there!!</P>

Comment

[quote user="Tentarium"]

[quote user="mjg407"]I haven't had a chance to go back and read the old posts. Did I miss anything? Hey Tent, when are you going to be allowed to have an Avatar again?[/quote]</P>

Hey MJG...I'm gonna try and get it back over the next few days...</P>

[/quote]</P>

Moderator_K isn't responding to my private messages...I was thinking of making a thread in TAGF, so that they'll respond...Everyone would get pissed off and say that it doesn't have to do with football...</P>

Comment

[quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]

No doubt, man, no doubt... I remember when my parents bought it. My father's always asking me what I am going to do with the car.
          [/quote]

what colour is it? That is one of my favourite cars. I always wanted an old mustang too! like the one in bullitt.
          [/quote]

Silver, at least that's what my mother calls it. I call it more Metallic Gray than anything. The big firebird logo on the hood, too.

Comment

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]

Damn, you got a lot of work on your hands. Good luck! I have a '78 Pontiac Trans Am that's sitting in my parents garage that needs some work.
            [/quote]

ooooooooooh! that's the kind of car that deserves some work!
            [/quote]

No doubt, man, no doubt... I remember when my parents bought it. My father's always asking me what I am going to do with the car.
            [/quote]</P>

.... i guess he want to have his garage for himself without your car being in it....[] But it sure sounds like a nice car. What work do u need to do to make it run??</P>

Comment

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]

[/quote]

Ruh Roh!

The Bengals do have a high number of fools getting in trouble...tsk tsk...[:P]

Comment

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]

[/quote]

what colour is it? That is one of my favourite cars. I always wanted an old mustang too! like the one in bullitt.
                [/quote]

Silver, at least that's what my mother calls it. I call it more Metallic Gray than anything. The big firebird logo on the hood, too.
                [/quote]

sounds awesome.

anyway, I'm gonna get to bed now. nice and early so as to avoid missing my alarm again. see ya all tomorrow hopefully.

Comment

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

Damn, you got a lot of work on your hands. Good luck! I have a '78 Pontiac Trans Am that's sitting in my parents garage that needs some work.
                  [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

.... i guess he want to have his garage for himself without your car being in it....[] But it sure sounds like a nice car. What work do u need to do to make it run??</p>[/quote]

Transmission work, oil change, new fuel filter, maybe a new battery. The car hasn't been driven in a few years.

Comment

[quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

sounds awesome.

anyway, I'm gonna get to bed now. nice and early so as to avoid missing my alarm again. see ya all tomorrow hopefully.
                    [/quote]</P>

Cya...</P>

Comment

Night Andy! Have a good one, man!

Comment

[quote user="andyeyebrows"]

sounds awesome.

[/quote]

Ok Andy, see you later!

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]

[/quote]

Ruh Roh!

The Bengals do have a high number of fools getting in trouble...tsk tsk...[:P]
                          [/quote]

Yeah, what is it with them? How many players has it been now? 9 I think....

Comment

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"][quote user="mjg407"][quote user="Tentarium"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"]

Good luck with your interview Dutch!
                            [/quote]</P>

Which smiley face is that???</P>

[/quote]Nice Helmet,</P>

Hey all. How is everyone? Good luck dutch!</P>

[/quote]</P>

He mjg!!</P>

thnx! and how r u man. Read u r leaving for germany soon (or r u there yet??) and for 6 weeks... wow they must love you there!!</P>[/quote]I won't leave until July. That's if they accept my companies bid proposal. My company is bascially whoring me out!

Comment

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

.... i guess he want to have his garage for himself without your car being in it....[] But it sure sounds like a nice car. What work do u need to do to make it run??</P>

[/quote]

Transmission work, oil change, new fuel filter, maybe a new battery. The car hasn't been driven in a few years.
                              [/quote]</P>

First: Good night Andy!! and good luck with that car of yours!!</P>

well that doesn't sound like a real big deal...... only the transmission part..... U do have plans to actually drive in it don't u??</P>

Comment

See you all in a bit. Headed down to the pub for some food a drink.

Comment

Working...
                                X