Night Andy!

Comment

• Re: Asian giant for HC

Ok see you later MJ..

What do you guys think about Audi's?

Comment

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

GMenFan, too bad u had to stay at work longer because your battery went dead[] I guess it is fixed now??? At least this is something that is changed quickly, although every time something like that happens aint a good time.</p>[/quote]

Yeah, it's fixed now, bro. Anytime a car breaks down, it's never a good time... But you grin and bear it. Ya know?

Comment

[quote user="mjg407"]See you all in a bit. Headed down to the pub for some food a drink.[/quote]</P>

Cya...</P>

Are you in Seattle right now???</P>

Comment

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

well that doesn't sound like a real big deal...... only the transmission part..... U do have plans to actually drive in it don't u??</p>[/quote]

I've had plans for a long time. But it's always money and time that are keeping me from it.

Comment

[quote user="Tentarium"]

[quote user="mjg407"]See you all in a bit. Headed down to the pub for some food a drink.[/quote]</p>

Cya...</p>

Are you in Seattle right now???</p>[/quote]

No he's in arizona.

Comment

MJG</P>

Haha, that is why i said they must love you.....</P>

Oh july??? and not even sure at this time... Maybe you can get away with it, man and not leave at all. Second thought i think i remember u saying, that u wanted to go to germany, only for 2 weeks, so not going isn't good as well. That is tuff!! So if u r going: do u know already where in germany u will be stationed??</P>

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Ok see you later MJ..

[/quote]

Don't know much about 'em, man. I grew up on American cars because my father worked for GM. Don't get me wrong, I love all sorts of cars. Since my dad was an employee, he gets me discounts on cars.

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Tentarium"]

[quote user="mjg407"]See you all in a bit. Headed down to the pub for some food a drink.[/quote]</P>

Cya...</P>

Are you in Seattle right now???</P>

[/quote]

No he's in arizona.
                    [/quote]</P>

Oh, I thoughtI heard that he was in Seattle, loll...</P>

Comment

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="AsianGiant"]Ok see you later MJ..

[/quote]

Don't know much about 'em, man. I grew up on American cars because my father worked for GM. Don't get me wrong, I love all sorts of cars. Since my dad was an employee, he gets me discounts on cars.
                      [/quote]

I grew up on American cars too, had pontiac, chevy, and ford...

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="AsianGiant"]Ok see you later MJ..

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

My first car was a '74 Pontiac Le Mans. I then had an '80 Chrysler Le Baron, an '88 Chevy Blazer, and finally a '97 Pontiac Sunfire.

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="AsianGiant"]Ok see you later MJ..

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

I'm a porsche type of person...I love sport cars...PorscheCarrera GT has always been my favorite car...</P>

Comment

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

GMenFan, too bad u had to stay at work longer because your battery went dead[] I guess it is fixed now??? At least this is something that is changed quickly, although every time something like that happens aint a good time.</P>

[/quote]

Yeah, it's fixed now, bro. Anytime a car breaks down, it's never a good time... But you grin and bear it. Ya know?
                            [/quote]</P>

OHDO I KNOW!!![:@][:@]</P>

My battery died this time last year so i know. I too was at work when it happend. But that is not the worst thing that happend. last dec as i was coming home from a visit to the states, i found 3 of my tires cut!!! Imagine that, chrstmas about to leave to a dinner with family and seeing your car a few inches lower to the ground!! Lets say i had a good deal of grinning to do!!</P>

Comment

Hi all. God you people talk a lot.

Comment

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]

My first car was a '74 Pontiac Le Mans. I then had an '80 Chrysler Le Baron, an '88 Chevy Blazer, and finally a '97 Pontiac Sunfire.
                                [/quote]

Ohh! I had a Pontiac LeMans too but I forget what year it was, I think early 90's...or maybe it was a 1988..?

I also had an 86 Ford LTD. And I have no idea what kinda chevy I had but it was a big brown wagon...

Comment

Working...
                                X