Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="frutepye"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="AsianGiant"]You guys are starting to freak me out with these voices in your heads...
    [/quote]

And what's wrong with voices in your head?? Hmmmm... You think you're special or something?

Inner voices: <font color="#0000ff">"It's the mirrors..."</font>
    [/quote]That's a very creepy commercial.[/quote]
    I thought I was the only one...

Comment

[quote user="frutepye"][quote user="Tentarium"]

Frutepye, what college do you go to???If you don't wanna tell peopleme, that's fine...</P>

[/quote]The one that's under my avatar.[/quote]</P>

Oh, loll...</P>

Comment

[quote user="frutepye"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

[quote user="frutepye"]Anyone else have voices in their head?[/quote]</P>

now that u mention it.... i do sometimes. But they come without any pain or anything. I always thought it was the being alone in the dark kind of voices. I m here in an old mansion and sometimes u hear voices, i say it is the owners from the past and i let them talk amongst themselfs.</P>

[/quote]Yeah. Everyone thinks voices are bad, but you have to mention that sometimes they're talking to each other and not you.[/quote]</P>

Sure. As long as u don't go insane i think it is a lill healthy. Specially when that innervoice we all have takes the upper hand. (the good one i mean[]) just like the show in any cartoon a lill [A] and a lill [6] sitting on each shoulder and making u decide what to do!!</P>

As far as the one i was talking about: the more u leave them to them selfs the less they come and haunt u!!</P>

Comment

[quote user="Gigantoir"][quote user="frutepye"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="AsianGiant"]You guys are starting to freak me out with these voices in your heads...
          [/quote]

And what's wrong with voices in your head?? Hmmmm... You think you're special or something?

Inner voices: <FONT color=#0000ff>"It's the mirrors..."</FONT>
          I thought I was the only one...
          [/quote]</P>

I thinkthat everyone on this thread, gets freaked out by that commercial, loll...</P>

Comment

Here you go Frute!!!

Comment

I dont really experience inner voices. I guess I dont think as much as I should before I do things, lol. [:P]

Comment

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"][quote user="frutepye"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

[quote user="frutepye"]Anyone else have voices in their head?[/quote]</P>

now that u mention it.... i do sometimes. But they come without any pain or anything. I always thought it was the being alone in the dark kind of voices. I m here in an old mansion and sometimes u hear voices, i say it is the owners from the past and i let them talk amongst themselfs.</P>

[/quote]Yeah. Everyone thinks voices are bad, but you have to mention that sometimes they're talking to each other and not you.[/quote]</P>

Sure. As long as u don't go insane i think it is a lill healthy. Specially when that innervoice we all have takes the upper hand. (the good one i mean[]) just like the show in any cartoon a lill [A] and a lill [6] sitting on each shoulder and making u decide what to do!!</P>

As far as the one i was talking about: the more u leave them to them selfs the less they come and haunt u!!</P>

[/quote]</P>

Yea, I don't have any voices inside my head, loll...</P>

Comment

[quote user="frutepye"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="AsianGiant"]You guys are starting to freak me out with these voices in your heads...
                  [/quote]

Inner voices: <font color="#0000ff">"It's the mirrors..."</font>

It is. AG hates it, too. Or it least it scares him anyway. That's why I brought it up. He and I can't figure out the elephant though.

Comment

This superbowl is great! I don't remember any of this stuff...all I really remember was the end of the game...wide right!

Voices are okay....as long as they are nice...

Comment

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="frutepye"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="AsianGiant"]You guys are starting to freak me out with these voices in your heads...
                      [/quote]

Inner voices: <FONT color=#0000ff>"It's the mirrors..."</FONT>

It is. AG hates it, too. Or it least it scares him anyway. That's why I brought it up. He and I can't figure out the elephant though.
                      [/quote]</P>

I thought that someone said it's meant to reelyouinso that the freaky girl can stab you...</P>

Comment

Hey, JG.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention. I had a huge fight with Bears fans on another message board today, lol.

Comment

[quote user="Gigantoir"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"][][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

From what i read asian was having far more bad luck!! At least i had a 4th good tire, he had none!! Plus the almost gone car..... what mall was that, asian cause i dont wanna get near it in a rental!!</P>

[/quote]

Palisades Mall, it's the 2nd largest mall in NY....I'm not sure what it ranks in the nation, but I think
                          it's top 5 largest malls in the country...
                          [/quote]</P>

OHOH happens to be one of the 2 mall that i went to a lot (the other being willowbrook).... don't get me wrong i don't know anything of any car.....[] But i like palisades and was thinking of going there this june. Guess i have to reconsider...</P>

[/quote]
                          OMG!!!! I LIVE LIKE LESS THAN HALF AN HOUR AWAY FROM WILLOWBROOK!!!!
                          [/quote]</P>

No sh*t!! i always go there!! if only to just park my car and take a bus to manhattan[:$]. just did it about 6 times in the days before christmas. I think there were more then enough ppl inside the mall at that given time!! I was living in west milford nj in 99 and went every weekend to willowbrook mall!! Nice to know u r from around ther, gigantoir!!</P>

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]This superbowl is great! I don't remember any of this stuff...all I really remember was the end of the game...wide right!

Voices are okay....as long as they are nice...
                            [/quote]

Poor Scott Norwood... sucks being him. I enjoyed it, though.

Comment

You know what, I did haveavoiceinsidemy head, twice...I wasaround a lot of people, when this voice kept on coming in my head...A very realistic voice...If you've seen the movie Bruce Almighty, it was louder and easier to hear than those voices...This same thing happened another time...</P>

Comment

[quote user="Tentarium"]

I thought that someone said it's meant to reelyouinso that the freaky girl can stab you...[/quote]

No, no, no, man... It's meant so that you pet the elephant (like AG said) and then, she stabs you.

Comment

Working...
                                X