• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

Hey andy! Hey feelinbleu!

Comment

[quote user="andyeyebrows"]hey AG, sorry I disappeared earlier, I had to take the dog out. What model Audi were you thinking about? a 3.2 quattro would be an absolute beast!! My mates is a 1.9 tdi and goes like the clappers.
      [/quote]

Yup the 3.2 Quattro, if I was richer I would get the S4. And if I was really rich I would
      get the RS4...

But 3.2 Quattro with maybe the S-Line package will do...

Comment

Hey guys and gals. What's going on?

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]

Hi A Giants Rage!
          Yeah AG....do you have any recommendations...I was looking @ bestbuy....and the prices seem very reasonable....

Bestbuy
          [/quote]

ha! that's funny you showed me that link, the first one, the 160Gb western digital is what I have!!

I paid $150 for it about 3 months ago so for $99 definitely get it!!

Seagate is also a good brand, in fact it's the most reliable and best out of all the hard drive manufacturers

and it looks like they have a 160gig for the same price as the western digital.

So either one is fine....I would get that, and then blow out your PC and you just saved yourself

$$$ from buying a new PC...

Comment

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]Hey guys and gals. What's going on?
            [/quote]

Hey dude, I just got home so still trying to warm up.

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]Hey guys and gals. What's going on?
              [/quote]

Hey dude, I just got home so still trying to warm up.
              [/quote]

I've been home, bro. I was going to go out tonight, but with this cold, hell no!

Comment

Hi ppl!!</P>

how is everyone doing today??</P>

I hope all are doing well, considering what trouble we talked about yesterday!!</P>

Comment

Hey GMENFAN!

Thanx AG...so those two you mentioned are pretty much the same and good? I might just get whatever is easier for me to carry out of the store....

Tomorrow I will have fun @ best buy....

Comment

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

Hi ppl!!</p>

how is everyone doing today??</p>

I hope all are doing well, considering what trouble we talked about yesterday!!</p>[/quote]

What's up, Dutch. We're freezing our *****es off here in NY. How are you doing?

Comment

Hey Dutchy!

It is so friggin cold....I cancelled plans just so that I could change into my jammies and cuddle in my blankies and laugh at the knicks.
                      Should be another craptastic game tonite! They are playing the Heat again......

Comment

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]

I've been home, bro. I was going to go out tonight, but with this cold, hell no!
                        [/quote]

Yeah my cat has no food and I'm wondering if she can hold out till tomorrow...LOL...

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Hey GMENFAN!

Thanx AG...so those two you mentioned are pretty much the same and good? I might just get whatever is easier for me to carry out of the store....

[/quote]

Hey JG! What's going on? I take it, you guys and gals in the NY area heard about what happened in Fishkill, NY last week? I live like 2 minutes, no joke, from where that happened. I think the cops caught two guys. Good! My hometown is shaken up by this!

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Hey andy! Hey feelinbleu!
                            [/quote]

hey there JG. how's things

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Hey GMENFAN!

[/quote]

Yeah, if you get it at BB, don't buy any warranties, they always try to sell you that on anything
                              you buy there...if you end up getting it, let me know and I'll guide you through copying the right
                              stuff over and blowing out your PC so you won't have to call Geek Squad.

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]

[/quote]

Yeah my cat has no food and I'm wondering if she can hold out till tomorrow...LOL...
                                [/quote]

You have nothing to give here at all? Oh man... Yeah, the cold is brutal.

Comment

Working...
                                X