Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]
    Hey JG! What's going on? I take it, you guys and gals in the NY area heard about what happened in Fishkill, NY last week? I live like 2 minutes, no joke, from where that happened. I think the cops caught two guys. Good! My hometown is shaken up by this!
    [/quote]

Yes I heard about that! That's crazy! And sad too!! I hope the cops caught those *******s!!!

Comment

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Hey GMENFAN!

Thanx AG...so those two you mentioned are pretty much the same and good? I might just get whatever is easier for me to carry out of the store....

Tomorrow I will have fun @ best buy....
      [/quote]

Hey JG! What's going on? I take it, you guys and gals in the NY area heard about what happened in Fishkill, NY last week? I live like 2 minutes, no joke, from where that happened. I think the cops caught two guys. Good! My hometown is shaken up by this!
      [/quote]

OMG yeah! I saw that on eyewitness news today....they arrested 2 people for those murders.
      So sad....those children....heartbreaking

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]
        [/quote]

Yes I heard about that! That's crazy! And sad too!! I hope the cops caught those *******s!!!
        [/quote]

Yeah, they did. As far as channel 2 said. It's very sad! My parents told me that people have been placing flowers on the property.

Comment

[quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Hey andy! Hey feelinbleu!
          [/quote]

hey there JG. how's things

[/quote]

Not bad....
          Just freezing my *** off here....
          It's cold!
          How are you doing?

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]

OMG yeah! I saw that on eyewitness news today....they arrested 2 people for those murders.
            [/quote]

It it very, very depressing! I was scared because it was sooooo close by. Maybe, maybe, 2 miles away, max!

Comment

wow, dissappear for a few minutes and everyone appears.

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Hey Dutchy!

It is so friggin cold....I cancelled plans just so that I could change into my jammies and cuddle in my blankies and laugh at the knicks.
                Should be another craptastic game tonite! They are playing the Heat again......
                [/quote]</P>

HAHA!! sorry for you guys......[] here we have real fair winter weather. Bout 4 degrees C (i dunno what the F is...... bout 40 ???) We had ectualy only 1 winter day with below 0 weather[]. Good thing it is cold there now and not when i was there[:P] j/k !!! i hope all of your heaters work!!</P>

Besides the weather i m doing ok. Job interview went alright, have an other one next week so still in doubt....[]</P>

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Hey GMENFAN!

Thanx AG...so those two you mentioned are pretty much the same and good? I might just get whatever is easier for me to carry out of the store....

[/quote]

Yeah, if you get it at BB, don't buy any warranties, they always try to sell you that on anything
                  you buy there...if you end up getting it, let me know and I'll guide you through copying the right
                  stuff over and blowing out your PC so you won't have to call Geek Squad.

[/quote]

Cool!
                  yeah I know best buy is always like"if you pay this for our warranty..blah blah blah..." Booo!!!!!
                  I'll let ya know what happens....but it should be pretty easy right?

Comment

It is so friggin cold....I cancelled plans just so that I could change into my jammies and cuddle in my blankies and laugh at the knicks.
                    Should be another craptastic game tonite! <FONT color=#0000ff>They are playing the Heat again</FONT>......
                    [/quote]</P>

He jersey, at least there is some "heat" coming in your livingroom....</P>

btw: how is your back doing?? frozen solid already?? guess u don't need a coldpack now huh?? better to take one of them warm patches, gets your back and body temp up!!</P>

Comment

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]

[/quote]

It it very, very depressing! I was scared because it was sooooo close by. Maybe, maybe, 2 miles away, max!
                      [/quote]

Holy crap! Lock your doors! Keep a knife under your pillow.....
                      My mom actually does that...she has a knife under her pillow/under her side of the bed so that if someone breaks into the house...she can attack them....I think that's why my dad never goes to sleep angry with her...he's scared![*-)] I think my mom is nuts....

Comment

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

Should be another craptastic game tonite! <font color="#0000ff">They are playing the Heat again</font>......
                        [/quote]</p>

He jersey, at least there is some "heat" coming in your livingroom....</p>

btw: how is your back doing?? frozen solid already?? guess u don't need a coldpack now huh?? better to take one of them warm patches, gets your back and body temp up!!</p>[/quote]

JG, if you're having back problems, I use something called Tiger Balm. It burns a little and smells nasty, but works wonders!

Comment

Cool!
                          yeah I know best buy is always like"if you pay this for our warranty..blah blah blah..." Booo!!!!!
                          I'll let ya know what happens....but it should be pretty easy right?
                          [/quote]

Yeah, I mean your PC isn't THAT old right? I'm sure you have a USB port on it.
                          Even if it's an older USB it will still work....

Comment

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

Should be another craptastic game tonite! <font color="#0000ff">They are playing the Heat again</font>......
                            [/quote]</p>

He jersey, at least there is some "heat" coming in your livingroom....</p>

btw: how is your back doing?? frozen solid already?? guess u don't need a coldpack now huh?? better to take one of them warm patches, gets your back and body temp up!!</p>[/quote]

Oh my back is doing better....I still have an icy/hot patch on my back....but I didn't need the heating pad for it yet
                            My feet are cold...might use the heating pad for that....[:P]
                            Your interview was good?

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Hey GMENFAN!

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

here the cops shot a teenage kid who was trying to get away from a crime (don't know what he did..) the whole country is in shock[:$] guess that is a "regular" (hate to say that in this context) day in the US! What happend to the children u r talking bout, if i may ask??</P>

Comment

Holy crap! Lock your doors! Keep a knife under your pillow.....
                                My mom actually does that...she has a knife under her pillow/under her side of the bed so that if someone breaks into the house...she can attack them....I think that's why my dad never goes to sleep angry with her...he's scared![*-)] I think my mom is nuts....
                                [/quote]

LMAO. I'm good, but thanks for the tip! [] I've been locking all my windows at night.

Comment

Working...
                                X