Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]

JG, if you're having back problems, I use something called Tiger Balm. It burns a little and smells nasty, but works wonders!
    [/quote]

I love Tiger Balm, I've gotten used to the smell so it's ok...has a weird spicey kinda smell to it...

Comment

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

What happend to the children u r talking bout, if i may ask??</p>[/quote]

You really don't want to know.

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]
        Holy crap! Lock your doors! Keep a knife under your pillow.....
        My mom actually does that...she has a knife under her pillow/under her side of the bed so that if someone breaks into the house...she can attack them....I think that's why my dad never goes to sleep angry with her...he's scared![*-)] I think my mom is nuts....
        [/quote]

I got a baseball bat near my bed.

Comment

here the cops shot a teenage kid who was trying to get away from a crime (don't know what he did..) the whole country is in shock[:$] guess that is a "regular" (hate to say that in this context) day in the US! What happend to the children u r talking bout, if i may ask??</p>[/quote]

Oh man! We're in shock here to, bro! Two were stabbed, and one hit in the head... Horrible! Here's a link to my local paper, the Poughkeepsie Journal.

http://pojonews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/ar...EWS01/70126046

Comment

Oh yeah AG...my comp is only..... wait what year is this..um...3 years old....I have the USB port and all that junk...it should be good!

GMENFAN...tigerbalm....is it really stinky??

Oh ho ho...knicks game y'all....I believe Wade and Shaq are back for the Heat.....this could get ugly...meaning...this could be funny to watch

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]

OMG yeah! I saw that on eyewitness news today....they arrested 2 people for those murders.
              So sad....those children....heartbreaking
              [/quote]

It it very, very depressing! I was scared because it was sooooo close by. Maybe, maybe, 2 miles away, max!
              [/quote]

My mom actually does that...she has a knife under her pillow/under her side of the bed so that if someone breaks into the house...she can attack them....I think that's why my dad never goes to sleep angry with her...he's scared![*-)] I think my mom is nuts....
              [/quote]</P>

Wow gmenfan! that is scary man!!! </P>

Jersey: argh your mom better not be a restless sleeper. She might hurt herself in her sleep trying to get comfi.... And i bet your dad is a lill scared!!! I know i would if my wife was hidding a knife under the pillow/bed! i would wonder who it is for, someone who is trying to break in in my house or me if we ever have a argument....</P>

btw: my interview went ok. guess that is why i get a second change..... i have to wait and see</P>

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]

GMENFAN...tigerbalm....is it really stinky??

[/quote]

Yeah, it does. Kindof like a strong minty smell.

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]

OMG yeah! I saw that on eyewitness news today....they arrested 2 people for those murders.
                  So sad....those children....heartbreaking
                  [/quote]

It it very, very depressing! I was scared because it was sooooo close by. Maybe, maybe, 2 miles away, max!
                  [/quote]

[/quote]What are you people talking about?

Comment

scary man!!! </p>

Jersey: argh your mom better not be a restless sleeper. She might hurt herself in her sleep trying to get comfi.... And i bet your dad is a lill scared!!! I know i would if my wife was hidding a knife under the pillow/bed! i would wonder who it is for, someone who is trying to break in in my house or me if we ever have a argument....</p>[/quote]

LOL.....I know...I still remember when she decided to keep that knife near her...someone in my parents neighborhood was robbed...some home invasion thingie...I was like..be careful daddy..don't make mom mad...she's armed and dangerous! [:P]

Comment

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

here the cops shot a teenage kid who was trying to get away from a crime (don't know what he did..) the whole country is in shock[:$] guess that is a "regular" (hate to say that in this context) day in the US! What happend to the children u r talking bout, if i may ask??</P>

[/quote]

Oh man! We're in shock here to, bro! Two were stabbed, and one hit in the head... Horrible! Here's a link to my local paper, the Poughkeepsie Journal.

[/quote]</P>

Argh man!! that sure is horrible!!! did u happen to know any of them?? only if u wanna talk bout it!!</P>

Comment

[quote user="frutepye"]
                        What are you people talking about?[/quote]

Oh this..
                        http://abclocal.go.com/wabc/story?se...amp;id=4975093

It happened near where GMENFAN lives...and I told him to be careful....mentioning my mom's way of protecting herself

Comment

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

here the cops shot a teenage kid who was trying to get away from a crime (don't know what he did..) the whole country is in shock[:$] guess that is a "regular" (hate to say that in this context) day in the US! What happend to the children u r talking bout, if i may ask??</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

Argh man!! that sure is horrible!!! did u happen to know any of them?? only if u wanna talk bout it!!</p>[/quote]

No, I didn't, man.

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="frutepye"]

Oh this..

It happened near where GMENFAN lives...and I told him to be careful....mentioning my mom's way of protecting herself
                            [/quote]Jeez.

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

scary man!!! </P>

Jersey: argh your mom better not be a restless sleeper. She might hurt herself in her sleep trying to get comfi.... And i bet your dad is a lill scared!!! I know i would if my wife was hidding a knife under the pillow/bed! i would wonder who it is for, someone who is trying to break in in my house or me if we ever have a argument....</P>

[/quote]

LOL.....I know...I still remember when she decided to keep that knife near her...someone in my parents neighborhood was robbed...some home invasion thingie...I was like..be careful daddy..don't make mom mad...she's armed and dangerous! [:P]
                              [/quote]</P>

LOL!!! but only if nothing happens...... Is your mom a light sleeper?? i mean she has to hear something before reacting right?? And do u follow your moms example and be A&amp;D yourself?? (knowing how u can get mad at a stuffed bunny u must be some gal to be reconed with!!)</P>

Comment

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="frutepye"]

Oh this..

[/quote]

Yup. Right by me. Here's another one to read. http://pojonews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/ar...EWS01/70126046

Comment

Working...
                                X