Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

I am going to make a revision to the rule.

Members can only be promoted after they have a replacement.

Comment

If anyone is ninterested in The assistant O-Line position let me know and it will be yours if I get a promotion,

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]I'd like feedback for these rules. Thank You.

1) Users on the staff must have the appropriate avatar that describes your position.
        a) avatar image should reflect your position, but not mandatory.
        2) If a member gets promoted, that member is now in charge of finding a suitable replacement.
        3) Participation is expected.
        4) Members must take part of Frutepye's Weekly Bragging Rights Pool.
        5) Throughout the week after each game, members are to talk about the game coming from
        their positional perspective. This helps reinforce their knowledge of football.
        6) Members who have not participated in atleast 2 games will be fired.

This is the only place you will find Giants Cheerleaders! There are 6 total.
        Each cheerleader will spell G . I . A . N . T . S

** This season only (2006) **
        Please vote Antonio Pierce into the Pro-Bowl.
        www.antoniopierce58c.om (official AP site!)
        [/quote][&][B][Y]

Comment

*** This is a TROLL FREE ZONE ***

1) Members on the staff must have the appropriate avatar that describes your position.

2) If a member gets promoted, that member is now in charge of finding a suitable replacement.
          a) Member cannot be promoted without suitable replacement.

5) Throughout the week after each game, members are to talk about the game coming from

www.antoniopierce58.com (official AP site!)

Comment

Sorry, this is the latest.

1) Members on the staff must have the appropriate avatar that describes your position.

7) If any coach is replaced/fired(in real life), then the member that holds that position must turn
            in their avatar and a replacement will be made.

Comment

[quote user="cheese_cake"]

[quote user="frutepye"]Ok, who wants my old job. We could promote my assistant but i haven't seen him lately. I'm taking applications.[/quote]I have been very active, and have requested your postion previously so I would like it.</P>

</P>

My line has done excellent and I feel I can step it up a notch and take on bigger role. Been around since '02 as well. </P>

The line coach is very good as well so He can train someone else.</P>[/quote]I was impressed with the oline on sunday. I think you deserve a promotion, but AG has the last word. There's no other applicants, but you've been participating often and are a senior member so I'll give my recomendation.

Comment

[quote user="frutepye"][quote user="cheese_cake"]

[quote user="frutepye"]Ok, who wants my old job. We could promote my assistant but i haven't seen him lately. I'm taking applications.[/quote]I have been very active, and have requested your postion previously so I would like it.</P>

</P>

My line has done excellent and I feel I can step it up a notch and take on bigger role. Been around since '02 as well. </P>

The line coach is very good as well so He can train someone else.</P>

[/quote]I was impressed with the oline on sunday. I think you deserve a promotion, but AG has the last word. There's no other applicants, but you've been participating often and are a senior member so I'll give my recomendation.[/quote]</P>

</P>

Thanks a bunch.....I just have to wait to here from AG and find a suitable replacement</P>

Comment

[quote user="cheese_cake"]

Thanks a bunch.....I just have to wait to here from AG and find a suitable replacement</p>[/quote]

The position is yours as long as you can find a worthy replacement.

Go get 'em tiger....

Comment

Latest Update.

7) If any coach is replaced/fired(in real life), then the member that holds that position must turn

8) Coaches with assistants have the authority to release them and find a replacement.

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Sorry, this is the latest.

1) Members on the staff must have the appropriate avatar that describes your position.*
                      * a) avatar image should reflect your position, but not mandatory.

* a)* Member cannot be promoted without suitable replacement.

7) If any coach is replaced/fired(in real life),* then the member that holds that position must turn
                      ** in their avatar and a replacement will be made.

[/quote]
                      I like it, but could you add people to view
                      www.myspace.com/apfans58

What do you mean participate in 2 games? game threads?

Comment

[quote user="Pierce 58"]
                        I like it, but could you add people to view
                        www.myspace.com/apfans58

What do you mean participate in 2 games? game threads?[/quote]

Basically if they are MIA for 1 week, that's forgivable, but for 2 weeks straight, they are gone.

Comment

Latest Update.

8) Coaches with assistants have the authority to release them and find a replacement.

www.myspace.com/apfans58

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Latest Update.

1) Members on the staff must have the appropriate avatar that describes your position. *
                            * a) avatar image should reflect your position, but not mandatory.

* a)* Member cannot be promoted without suitable replacement.

7) If any coach is replaced/fired(in real life),* then the member that holds that position must turn
                            ** in their avatar and a replacement will be made.

www.myspace.com/apfans58[/quote]
                            Much Love

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Latest Update.

www.myspace.com/apfans58[/quote]

I guess I should call you 'boss'.

Comment

[quote user="Chopper"]
                                I guess I should call you 'boss'.
                                [/quote]

Unless TC gets fired. Then I must step down as well....

Comment

Working...
                                X