Asian giant for HC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Asian giant for HC

That pics nasty! [+o(] I think I'm gonna be sick, and I haven't drank anything, not yet anyway...

Comment

[quote user="andyeyebrows"]is it just me who noticed, but it's the females who do the drinking on the staff. and the perving.
      [/quote]

You're right!!! You missed JG's little sausage comment earlier today....

LOL.....

Comment

[quote user="SWISSY GIRL"]

I HAD TOAD IN THE HOLE TONIGHT</p>[/quote]

good stuff swissy. I love toad in the hole

Comment

[quote user="SWISSY GIRL"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

[quote user="SWISSY GIRL"]Hello everyone--just home from Happy Hour!!![B][/quote]</P>

He swissy gal!!! how r u doing??</P>

[/quote]</P>

I'm a happy girl..a couple beers..a couple apple martinis....[]</P>

[/quote]</P>

Ah sounds sweet!! u have happy hour daily or every friday??</P>

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="andyeyebrows"]is it just me who noticed, but it's the females who do the drinking on the staff. and the perving.
            [/quote]

LOL.....
            [/quote]i niotso sure anbou that

Comment

[quote user="frutepye"]but hats no tfun[/quote]

You're right about that....are you going to have another?

Comment

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="frutepye"]but hats no tfun[/quote]

[/quote]srull drinking

Comment

[quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

not me coach!! being in charge of equipment sure is a responsibility!! [] i can't even remember the last time i had an alcoholic beverage[][][:$] i think it was new years day..... wow i gotta change that!!! starting tomorrow!!!</P>

[/quote]

I haven't touched the good stuff since my mates stag night on the 5th. I don't know if I would stay sober for long if I were to go out tomorrow. I don't intend to find out either.
                  [/quote]</P>

I think both of us deserve a drink tomorrow!! being up here sure takes its toll on the fun side (not getting enough alcohol that is!)</P>

Comment

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

I think both of us deserve a drink tomorrow!! being up here sure takes its toll on the fun side (not getting enough alcohol that is!)</p>[/quote]

I deserve one, but it would get me drunk quicker than I would like due to the fact I've not had any in weeks. But I'll see about it maybe. you'll have to have a few for me.

Comment

[quote user="frutepye"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="frutepye"]but hats no tfun[/quote]

[/quote]srull drinking[/quote]

And then what? Gonna pass out? What's your roommate doing right now?

Comment

[quote user="andyeyebrows"]is it just me who noticed, but it's the females who do the drinking on the staff. and the perving.
                        [/quote]</P>

LOL!!! i noticed the same thing!!! so much for emancipation!! on a side note: you go gals!! i know we wont stop y'all even if we wanted it[]</P>

Comment

[quote user="frutepye"]ah an blinf[/quote]

Hellz yeah!

um what....[*-)]
                          [:P]

Comment

Our work does a happy hour every Friday---we need it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</P>

Toad in the hole was a little like breakfast--but very yummy---absorbed some alcohol...and probably negated my light beers[]</P>

Hey Frute--you're not the only one who's buzzing</P>

Comment

[quote user="SWISSY GIRL"]

Our work does a happy hour every Friday---we need it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</p>

Toad in the hole was a little like breakfast--but very yummy---absorbed some alcohol...and probably negated my light beers[]</p>

Hey Frute--you're not the only one who's buzzing</p>[/quote]

No, you are buzzed, frute is about to be knocked out!

Comment

[quote user="frutepye"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="andyeyebrows"]is it just me who noticed, but it's the females who do the drinking on the staff. and the perving.
                                [/quote]

LOL.....
                                [/quote]i niotso sure anbou that[/quote]</P>

bout what frute? the missing of it part or the lill part??</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X